• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

RASS TEB 08 (TEB 08 is overrated IMHO). Good but not great, interesting salty feel on the mouth... Let's wait for another six months to see what happens to this box.

Just got back from a trip to Houston to pack up my house to make it "renter-ready". Shared some of my smokes with my poker buddies.....went through a box of HdM Epi #2's and a box of Trini Ingenios. Great smokes and a great time. I'm back at the shop in Mexico and I'm enjoying our house roll. Life is good.

Met with another FoH member in Houston and stole a great BCE from his stash, followed by an even better RASS (my first ever PSP) - thanks again, Jose!! Hope you enjoyed the MdO #3 and the Cazadores :)

Met with another FoH member in Houston and stole a great BCE from his stash, followed by an even better RASS (my first ever PSP) - thanks again, Jose!! Hope you enjoyed the MdO #3 and the Cazadores :)

Enjoyed both sticks. MDO won hands down. Hope the other cigars you took back home with you smoke even better, Jose

Smoked an H.Upmann Monarch A/T 2007 from the Czar. These are phenomenal smokes. When you open up the tubo you are met with aromas of barnyard hay, sweet spice, some pepper and, wood and chocolate. Loads of just pure tobacco in this cigar with earthy/woody flavors, coffee, milk chocolate, vanilla and sweet spice. The body maintained at medium throughout. The burn and draw were great. I've got 21 left and I will somehow try to find the will to age these because I think they are going to be great smokes.

SCDH La Punta - first one ever - tastes a lot like my Mercaderes which is a good thing. Followed by - don't laugh - Monte Open Junior. That one was a real surprise in a positive way: Tasted much like a Monte #4 but a tad lighter and sweeter. Not as creamy but surprisingly good, considering the bad rap they have.

Both cigars were part of a major bomb I received during the week from another BOTL - Thanks, Carl, you crazy MoFo :)

Great evening with some of the guys thursday night Strada, Tempbond, Shlomo, Zathan. My smokes were an EP carrillo short run 6x60...nice flavors but damn I just didnt enjoy the size, then I had a brickhouse CHurchill, very very plesant cigar. Great evening all in all

It's been a week of tasty cigars.

Tuesday - Partagas Aristocrat -06. Very strong.

Wednesday - Hoyo du Prince -03. Very delicious, full of flavours.

Thursday - Partagas Mille Fleur -08. Old school style, positive surprise.

Friday - Partagas Lonsdale -01. A trip to heaven, there is none higher!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

First (and only) SdC #3 from 1997 - what a smoke!!! Followed by a RG PC which was also good but not even in the same league...