FOH'ers Daily Smoke

I'm still trying to make more space in my desktop humidor for single CC's and thus smoking a NC from time to time. I have been gifted quite a few some time ago and are slowly working my way through them. There are some Gurkha sticks among them and I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of those that I have smoked so far. This one hasn't been released yet I believe. Gurkha cask blend grand robusto. I'm having Vietnamese coffee and San Pellegrino with it.

25229552420_55d3ba73a6_b.jpg

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I'm still trying to make more space in my desktop humidor for single CC's and thus smoking a NC from time to time. I have been gifted quite a few some time ago and are slowly working my way through them. There are some Gurkha sticks among them and I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of those that I have smoked so far. This one hasn't been released yet I believe. Gurkha cask blend grand robusto. I'm having Vietnamese coffee and San Pellegrino with it.

25229552420_55d3ba73a6_b.jpg

My hat is off to you for attempting to smoke the Gurhkas....that's dedication right there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My hat is off to you for attempting to smoke the Gurhkas....that's dedication right there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haha, thank you! This is my third Gurkha and it sucks as did the previous two I had. I'm through the first third now and I'm not a huge fan of the taste. Construction is awful as is the draw. I probably won't go till the end. I can't gift them to my buddies as well since I doubt that they'll appreciate them anymore than I do. And I can't bring myself to throw cigars away......

• Like 1

OK, I gave up in the middle of the second third. I have 5 remaining Gurkhas, if anybody wants to give them a try feel free to PM me and I'll gift them to you. But please be sure to smoke them.

• Like 1

10 Encantos recently and 14 BBF last night - both great as usual - not sure why one pic rotates and the other doesnt

I have an Encantos on deck for this afternoon...it's been about 6 months since my

last one. Looking forward to it!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 1

Opus X Angel's Share I've had sitting in my humidor for a year or two, decided to give it a try last night. Pretty enjoyable, creamy, nutty, and pepper. Strong aftertaste this morning though, which I'm not a fan of.

post-21432-0-00593900-1457203349_thumb.j

• Like 1

Worked, hoofed 5 miles in 35 minutes, beauty of a Monte 4, Taj Mahals "Corrina" came up on shuffle and a blueberry mango recovery smoothie... with my recovery cigar ;) Off for some margaritas with my hot wife and 3 year old daughter. Lucky man.

post-28697-0-54878600-1457215828_thumb.j

post-28697-0-65548600-1457215832_thumb.j

• Like 2

I have a box with the same code, put the first one in the dry box yesterday. How was it?

I was pleasantly surprised after not hearing any good things about these. Nice light cherry sweetness with a nutty cream flavor off and on. A good cigar for just getting over a cold:) enjoy!

I was pleasantly surprised after not hearing any good things about these. Nice light cherry sweetness with a nutty cream flavor off and on. A good cigar for just getting over a cold:) enjoy!

Thanks. I know these aren't popular, but I really enjoy them. Glad you did to.