• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

A Partagas Lusitania Jun 15 without any aroma.

No typical Partagas flavor.

Big disappointment!

37b7f7d2048fcbd5810efbf96f963206.jpg77449e3915ccd91ac0933c298e4664be.jpg68a722856e64dfcc93058447fc4ef0b4.jpg166af38a5b362a201183380c0781a3ce.jpg

I have smoked a couple that have the same problem. Mine were singles but looked similar to the one you are smoking. Perhaps it's the lighter colored wrappers that doesnt give as much flavor. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Took advantage of an unseasonably warm day and went for a walk with an HUHC. I've been resisting buying a box but I may finally be sold on them. Excellent, tasty little cigar.

• Like 1

A Partagas Lusitania Jun 15 without any aroma.

No typical Partagas flavor.

Big disappointment!

Same experience here lately. I tend to stay away from the Lusies recently and take ANY other DC over the Lusie. However, there is still much love for them among members, so perhaps it's just me or bad luck. When longing for strong Partie flavour I rather gravitate towards the 898, which seems really good and tasty recently.

got an aged one ? Mine is just three years old and it's more like a little underlining honey sweetness.

Yes, but I was talking about recent production (13)/14/15. Almost flavourless, and I just didn't see potential for improvement through aging in those. At least for the different singles tried. For that reason, I don't hold any boxes of those. Stocked up on SLR (just in time) and Punch instead.

got an aged one ? Mine is just three years old and it's more like a little underlining honey sweetness.

sorry - thought you were referring to my post....rolleyes.gif