• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I need to get my hands on some more of these. I had a box I split with my pop. Thought nothing of smoking through them as I figured they would just be a standard production cigar. Boy was I mistaken.

Yes, I love them. Can't help it. It's probably the universe's way of telling me to get over my preconceived notions about cigars.

5befd216b0c0d4e231b9ed1cc43ffaf9.jpg

• Like 1

RyJ Mille Fleurs .. Got those from Aruba a year ago while I was on my honeymoon.. It's surprisingly good for the price I paid for them..

image_65.jpeg

I personally love that size. Partagas and RyJ MF's are excellent!

• Like 1

Forgive the prolific posting tonight. I'm tasting a few cigars I have been meaning to try for a while. The first up is a Davidoff Year of the Monkey. So far a super open draw is only yielding a dry white pepper. Very light. Might only smoke an inch, or two. Very much looking forward to my first NC Hamlet and revisiting my OR Connie A's for the first time in 6+ months.

post-8169-0-29024800-1463450272_thumb.jp

• Like 3

So on to the Hamlet. I could write a review, which I might, but long story short it's a really good NC. No back of the throat NC harshness or dryness I normally get with NCs. Some good sweetness and very smooth. The wrapper is the issue for me. Too thick and feels hard. Burn is good and definitely the darkest cigar I have smoked in a few years. Overall, enjoyable. May even improve a lot with age, but only time will tell. Good job Hamlet!

P.S. A note from Captain obvious - nothing like his Cuban custom rolls...

post-8169-0-81724100-1463451497_thumb.jp

• Like 4

So on to the Hamlet. I could write a review, which I might, but long story short it's a really good NC. No back of the throat NC harshness or dryness I normally get with NCs. Some good sweetness and very smooth. The wrapper is the issue for me. Too thick and feels hard. Burn is good and definitely the darkest cigar I have smoked in a few years. Overall, enjoyable. May even improve a lot with age, but only time will tell. Good job Hamlet!

I agree. Wrapper dark as night was a little scary, but it was tasty and construction and draw were superb.

My first La Escepcion tonight to kick off the warm weather smoking season and I was not disappointed. Intense from the get go and a nice sweetness throughout. I found it quite unique compared to what I usually smoke. I think a few years sleeping will really help and bring out more in these. Very enjoyable f3faf4bd77f20b0a6c964ab2ee638097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk