FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Lunch smoke at the pool...

image.jpeg

PSP ASO OCT 15 PSD4. Man these are smoking great!

Cheers!

Bill

Just got the same box today in the mail. Can't wait to try them now. They look and smell amazing.

• Like 1

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Some recent cigars to celebrate graduating with my bachelors. Still a year and a half before I get my masters in Physician Assistant studies

9460027ef78d8083bbe3dae7b162dd40.jpg Trex great as always. 8ea59f5eca3e5f5ba0a2f533d4645f32.jpg Bolivar Simone pretty solid I might grab a box.

020214803b6cf953dc522670690334c8.jpgAM 109 need to grab a bundle

6cd3edf192d1ab593d789cb69ad52dd5.jpg Reynaldo petit cimarones 2009 thanks to Brandon for this! Phenomenal

b75c7fb305e417ae57902f305e10ab00.jpg LGC mdo 3 2001 great cigar construction and flavor A+

eb2469161b382c4fcea50a332e92879d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! What's going on with the hammer and thing on the floor?

Some recent cigars to celebrate graduating with my bachelors. Still a year and a half before I get my masters in Physician Assistant studies 9460027ef78d8083bbe3dae7b162dd40.jpg Trex great as always. 8ea59f5eca3e5f5ba0a2f533d4645f32.jpg Bolivar Simone pretty solid I might grab a box. 020214803b6cf953dc522670690334c8.jpgAM 109 need to grab a bundle 6cd3edf192d1ab593d789cb69ad52dd5.jpg Reynaldo petit cimarones 2009 thanks to Brandon for this! Phenomenal b75c7fb305e417ae57902f305e10ab00.jpg LGC mdo 3 2001 great cigar construction and flavor A+eb2469161b382c4fcea50a332e92879d.jpg

Congrats on your bachelors & God speed on your Masters! Keep up the good work Brother! Cheers!

Bill

• Like 3

Congrats!!! If you decide to grab a box based on this one, It is a Poderosos. Although, if you ended up buying a box of simones I don't think you would be disappointed.

Some recent cigars to celebrate graduating with my bachelors. Still a year and a half before I get my masters in Physician Assistant studies
. 8ea59f5eca3e5f5ba0a2f533d4645f32.jpg Bolivar Simone pretty solid I might grab a box.

• Like 1

I could get use to this!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

ELG DIC 13 LFDC Grandiosos RE 2013 with a traveler of coffee, listening to Jimmy Buffett A-1-A and watching the tide go out this morning. To blessed to be stressed!

Cheers!

Bill

Bill, I wish I could give this 100 likes! Nothing better than some Buffett on the beach with a cigar.

• Like 1

Congrats Brotha! Good Luck on the Master's and keep the excellent smokes rollin in.

• Like 1

18769733248eaf5e30cce622ff444da2.jpg

In the garage listening to Warren Zevon.

Great stick! Great music! Cheers!
  • Like 1

Congrats! What's going on with the hammer and thing on the floor?

Thank you! It's a drinking game called stump.

Rules:

Every one starts with a full beer that they must hold during the game.

Everyone gets a nail that is Hammered into the stump(just a tip)

The previous game's winner starts, by throwing a hammer into the air ensuring that it flips a full rotation, Catches it, and in a "fluid motion" tries to hit one of the other players nails. If they succeed the person whose nail was hit has to drink the percentage of their beer equal to the percentage of the nail that went into the stump. Once a nail is fully heading to the stump that person is out. The game continues until there is only one person remaining who is the winner. It's a nail is struck in Sparks result that is a social(everyone drinks), The same thing if a piece of the stump is chipped off. If you hit your own nail and it goes all the way and have to go to bed for an hour because you're obviously too drunk.

Honestly it's a great game, sometimes we even had fire to it...

Congrats on your bachelors & God speed on your Masters! Keep up the good work Brother! Cheers!

Bill

Congrats Brotha! Good Luck on the Master's and keep the excellent smokes rollin in.

Congrats!!! If you decide to grab a box based on this one, It is a Poderosos. Although, if you ended up buying a box of simones I don't think you would be disappointed.

Bill

Thanks Guys!

Thank you! It's a drinking game called stump.

Rules:

Every one starts with a full beer that they must hold during the game.

Everyone gets a nail that is Hammered into the stump(just a tip)

The previous game's winner starts, by throwing a hammer into the air ensuring that it flips a full rotation, Catches it, and in a "fluid motion" tries to hit one of the other players nails. If they succeed the person whose nail was hit has to drink the percentage of their beer equal to the percentage of the nail that went into the stump. Once a nail is fully heading to the stump that person is out. The game continues until there is only one person remaining who is the winner. It's a nail is struck in Sparks result that is a social(everyone drinks), The same thing if a piece of the stump is chipped off. If you hit your own nail and it goes all the way and have to go to bed for an hour because you're obviously too drunk.

Honestly it's a great game, sometimes we even had fire to it...

This sounds dangerous, especially after you've had a few.

• Like 2

This is pure sacrilege, but I had a 2 year old JLP Cazadores last night that wasn't half bad.

I know I know, I'll tie myself to the stake and ya'll can grab the torch-lighters...

Maybe my ultra-low expectations had something to do with my response...

• Like 1