FOH'ers Daily Smoke

This is pure sacrilege, but I had a 2 year old JLP Cazadores last night that wasn't half bad.

I know I know, I'll tie myself to the stake and ya'll can grab the torch-lighters...

Maybe my ultra-low expectations had something to do with my response...

JLPs are good smokes for when you want to just aimlessly smoke and get that twang and earth with a little bit of grass. No need to burn at the stake for smoking one. There's a recent thread about them on here.

• Like 3

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

JLPs are good smokes for when you want to just aimlessly smoke and get that twang and earth with a little bit of grass. No need to burn at the stake for smoking one. There's a recent thread about them on here.

Quite right! Don't diss the JLPs - always have a few around for when that's just what you need.
  • Like 1

Glad he is going to be ok. Good thing it was only the foot.

Thanks man. My thoughts exactly!
  • Like 1

Thank you! It's a drinking game called stump.

Rules:

Every one starts with a full beer that they must hold during the game.

Everyone gets a nail that is Hammered into the stump(just a tip)

The previous game's winner starts, by throwing a hammer into the air ensuring that it flips a full rotation, Catches it, and in a "fluid motion" tries to hit one of the other players nails. If they succeed the person whose nail was hit has to drink the percentage of their beer equal to the percentage of the nail that went into the stump. Once a nail is fully heading to the stump that person is out. The game continues until there is only one person remaining who is the winner. It's a nail is struck in Sparks result that is a social(everyone drinks), The same thing if a piece of the stump is chipped off. If you hit your own nail and it goes all the way and have to go to bed for an hour because you're obviously too drunk.

Honestly it's a great game, sometimes we even had fire to it...

Sounds like a fun game. How many people are needed to make it work, and what kind of nails and length work best?

just finished

LFdC Grandiosos while catching up on GoT. My first purchase from FoH and I think I did pretty good in refraining from smoking these all this time. Great smoke.

c3b910e200013a5c22a2244880119399.jpg

and an H. Upmann Connie 1 while catching up on FTWD. Nubbed both.

bcf7da8b05122e8cb66aaffa465c60ac.jpg

Good night from Vietnam

Movies/shows and cigars are my thing. Extremely relaxing. Btw, love FTWD. Show is developing each week and getting better and better.

Thank you! It's a drinking game called stump.

Rules:

Every one starts with a full beer that they must hold during the game.

Everyone gets a nail that is Hammered into the stump(just a tip)

The previous game's winner starts, by throwing a hammer into the air ensuring that it flips a full rotation, Catches it, and in a "fluid motion" tries to hit one of the other players nails. If they succeed the person whose nail was hit has to drink the percentage of their beer equal to the percentage of the nail that went into the stump. Once a nail is fully heading to the stump that person is out. The game continues until there is only one person remaining who is the winner. It's a nail is struck in Sparks result that is a social(everyone drinks), The same thing if a piece of the stump is chipped off. If you hit your own nail and it goes all the way and have to go to bed for an hour because you're obviously too drunk.

Honestly it's a great game, sometimes we even had fire to it...

I laughed. That's hysterical. A suggestion. Instead of a hammer, how about a hatchet just to add some excitement?

2015 El Laguito Serie E from Czar....bought some boxes from here to sample recently, first cigar in 3 weeks, really enjoyed it, not sure because it was good or because it was first cigar in a while but either way, very good fresh cigar

Man, that is an impressive stash.

After my nice peaceful morning things escalated rapidly when my son stepped on a Ray at low tide and took a barb in his foot! Life Guard was awesome! He was on him in a flash and after attending to his immediate need gave us clear instructions on what to do next. After 90 minutes of soaking his foot in a tub of water as hot as he could stand I finally got the bleeding to stop and the wound bandaged. Started him on antibiotics as a precaution and told him he could have all the ice cream he could eat! He's doing well now and hanging out at the condo with his Mom while I grab an afternoon smoke...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Unfortunately this is my last 520. Oh well, smoke em if you got em!

Cheers!

Bill

I just put smoke em if you got em on my envelope in the new guy box pass haha

• Like 1