• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Daily or regular rotation cigars would be

Epicure2

D4

Royal corona

Every once and awhile I will put in a Jose Piedra just to stretch out the good ones....better ones

For the money and with age they aren't that bad. At least worth the two bucks they cost

• Like 1

Epicure2

D4

Royal corona

Every once and awhile I will put in a Jose Piedra just to stretch out the good ones....better ones

For the money and with age they aren't that bad. At least worth the two bucks they cost

Epicure2

D4

Royal corona

For the money and with age they aren't that bad. At least worth the two bucks

they cost

Epicure2

D4

Royal corona

For the money and with age they aren't that bad. At least worth the two bucks

they cost

What Bolivar cigar is "the one" you compare all Bolivars off of? Have you sampled either of the Bolivar RE Rusia('11)or RE Belux('13)?

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The one" would probably be the BCG. I have tried most of the REs as well and enjoyed them quite a bit. The 108 ranks rather low for me, however. The Russia is great and the Poderoros is outstanding.

What Bolivar cigar is "the one" you compare all Bolivars off of? Have you sampled either of the Bolivar RE Rusia('11)or RE Belux('13)?

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The one" would probably be the BCG. I have tried most of the REs as well and enjoyed them quite a bit. The 108 ranks rather low for me, however. The Russia is great and the Poderoros is outstanding.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 8:27 PM, gashley said:

I laughed. That's hysterical. A suggestion. Instead of a hammer, how about a hatchet just to add some excitement?

now that would just be dangerous.....

On 5/23/2016 at 1:03 AM, Franko said:

Great cigars, really enjoy more the Quiad tho!!! And the Rum, just phenamenol....image.jpgimage.jpg

Are they box worthy?

15 hours ago, BonVivant said:

26663113353_1fd9a34a79_o.png

How was it ? I bought one on vacation and it's 99 i think. Saving it for a good day. Definitely the oldest In my collection and only Punch. 

• Like 1