• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I don't often have Monty 2's anymore and haven't bought any for a long time, just not my go to type of cigar. I do have some still around so had one from FEB 08 today.

Flavors are really melded together, very smooth and started out on the mild side. Middle third cream became more prominent and really hitting its stride. Last third stronger with more leather and earth. Overall I'd say a 94 pts

178b9ab2b87bf5e4b4d4425fbde7b9b2.jpg

• Like 4

First Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos. This is from a PSP box from Prez. So far very impressed. Medium-full chocolate bomb with a nice sweetness. Totally smooth. Rich smoke.

ed5a4bd0f8aae564197ab6d284b9cd16.jpg
  • Like 1

HdM Palmas Extra from 2015. When you are not expecting much it's hard not to like it. Good smoke. Even spilling my coffee on myself trying to post this can't ruin things!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

It's been a really long day but I'm finally having a cigar and rum by the fire...

3d8336a947df6e360a1d0a098a67b02a.jpg

ULE JUL 14 SLR A...it's starting to show some promise.

Cheers!

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ChefBoyRG54 said:

Tried a Vigia yesterday. AEM 14 code. Started a tad harsh but settled in after about an inch. Very rich and creamy, will be interesting to watch develop, until they cancel making them and replace them with a 3.5" x 61rg.....

Had my daughter help me complete the painting of a chalk board wall for the kids during. Priceless :)

61 RG is not enough. Detroit demands bigger for their tobacco dollar. 70 RG for Cohiba's 51st anniversary! (Am I the only one who thinks a longer Cohiba lancero with a retro band would have sold better than any other cigar in HSA history???)

Chalkboard paint rules, except my boy would be devastated when I started using 50% of the space for Org Charts and To-do lists.

Had a recent Carlos Fernandez custom lancero (rolled to over 8 inches long!). Simply phenomenal, and at such a young age. Musky, a mix of many fruits, citrus, deep terroir and buttercream that just doesn't quit! Had it with a Death in the Afternoon (Marteau and Coppola's forgettable Sofia Sparkling Wine) and then some Kirk and Sweeney 12 Year. Ea$t $ide!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThePolskiOgorki said:

HdM Palmas Extra from 2015. When you are not expecting much it's hard not to like it. Good smoke. Even spilling my coffee on myself trying to post this can't ruin things!

image.jpeg

Gurl...

Na Zdrowie!

2 hours ago, BonVivant said:

The legendary BTO 13 Esplendido, AKA 2013 Heroin - no need for to go any further, at this moment. 2013 Esplendidos = Heroin

If nobody tastes heroin laced tobacco in their Esplendidos, it is not 2013:D 

WARNING: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and bad for your fingers!

The infamous BTO Espys. I gotta find me some now...