• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Bster said:

What are you enjoying with the JL2? My wife had to ask. A good match with the cigar?

It's an Old Cuban...muddle 6 to 8 mint leaves in juice from half a lime add 1 ounce simple syrup, 2 ounces aged rum and a couple of dashes of bitters.  Shake then strain over fresh ice and top with 2 ounces of champagne.  Can also be served neat in a martini glass.  It's my favorite summer drink and a wonderful pairing with a Cuban cigar!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 2

Thanks Bill, is on the menu for the weekend, apols for the ignorance. mojito and straight dark rums for me normally.... looks like a perfect drink for warm weather and milder CC's. Choix Supreme might go well? They have a bit of tang to them... LGC maybe or a QDO Corona....

No apologies necessary...I'm glad you ask. It's essentially a mojito with champagne really. Was introduced to them at a cigar event. All great cigar pairing choices by the way! Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Duplicate

Edited by billh1
Tapatalk duplicate!

Siglo VI Birthday smoke...just brilliant. First one from the box and these have plenty of years ahead c798633e19a4b55212b324dd86fc7a07.jpg909c963eaca1fed56cf5b46843d3e0f4.jpg10c80ec10506a850f03290494c51026a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Sancho Panza NP (BMU JUN 13) from a recent 24:24. Slightly iffy wrapper so it had to go to the front of the queue, but holding together well for all that. f904982a599f3eb21291a8f3cbfa72b0.jpg

• Like 3

An old AT #4 that was kicking around the humidore met fire tonight.  This was really great, I see why some can taste a little paprika in the smoke now.

image.jpeg

• Like 4