• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

12 hours ago, Bster said:

I had to do a double-take then, the gold paper is still on? Did you put it back on for the pic? Looks like a great pairing with the coffee stout.

Socks and sandals... :lol3:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bster said:

I had to do a double-take then, the gold paper is still on? Did you put it back on for the pic? Looks like a great pairing with the coffee stout.

Just cut right through it. I keep the foil on for the whole smoke, starts to get really good when you hit the foil :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Boli Petite Beli LE. Starts with chocolate goes to a touch of tea and spice. Very good right now. Great stuff from Prez and Co.

c75fd66366104238586cf4d925c97f66.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just getting over a cold so haven't really been smoking for the past 5 or so days. Got this lighter/cutter combo in finally. ??image.jpeg

• Like 3

QF - working solo today so I thought I'd bring one to break up the day and glad I did. Positivity fruity. Deffo stocking up when they reappear on the 24:24s. Worth having around for when it's just what you want - no nonsense smoke. .7e8a1944c82f435b6345027eb20ee115.jpg

• Like 2