• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I am not an EL fan, though I did buy quite a few boxes of the early stuff. This summer, I have made a point of smoking at least one a week to dwindle my 2000-2003 stash. I just don't see them doing anything better, and since I bought them, I have to smoke them. 

Tonight is a Cohiba Piramides EL 2001. This has actually been a nice cigar. The Partagas and RyJs I have all taste the same, but this one seems to have at least some nice flavors. This cigar has mellowed nicely (for image.jpgimage.jpgan EL). 

• Like 3

Taking a break from anything too big (flavor wise or size wise) for the weekend as my palate has been way off. Must be the Allegra or maybe the switch to La llave coffee. Who knows. Lovely 15 HdM Coronation. 

20160624_142219.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Bster said:

can I ask the box code? Have a box with APE MAY01 code. Tried a few when I bought them late 2010, a lot of tight/plugged sticks. Left them at the bottom of a coolador. Checked them recently, they seemed to have soften somewhat. Thanks for the post, will have to try one, you've piqued my interest. Glad I put them down when there were still plenty left in the box.

Yes, indeed, same code.  And yes, it was tight enough to give Ken fits-- then again, perhaps that's not saying much... :)   Loosened up a bit in the final third.

Seems like all I'm smoking lately is Upmann...been burning through this box of Connie 1s in record time!

image.jpeg

Looking forward to a Connie A later tonight courtesy of OchoZacho!

Cheers!

Bill

Great chocie of Cigar and looking like a nice Beer

Skickas från en telefon

• Like 1

Taking a break from anything too big (flavor wise or size wise) for the weekend as my palate has been way off. Must be the Allegra or maybe the switch to La llave coffee. Who knows. Lovely 15 HdM Coronation. 

20160624_142219.jpg

Any kind of allergy medicine takes my taste buds away. Nice smoke!

• Like 2

20160624_142219.jpg

Any kind of allergy medicine takes my taste buds away. Nice smoke!

I've been aging some My Fathers lately. Going on a couple years and they're turning out real nice and complex. Lots of bittersweet flavors. More than most other non cubans I've had, I've definitely found My Father's get MUCH better over time.

13c1e52ddc6b96f9fd29f3726cd67c34.jpg

Sent from AOL in 1999

• Like 2