• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Mate, what an awesome selection, legendary. Shame to hear the Fundy wasn't up to expectation. The Selectos Finos is one of my few white whales... what a way to spend a weekend!

Thanks! Was surprised about the fundy as well, but sometimes they'll let you down.

Good luck getting the selectos finos, they're acquirable but at least here the price has gone bonkers

Was just discussing these with a botl today. Good cigar? We were talking about other marcas producing a minuto, and when I mentioned VR he remembered these. We're interested in what the blend is like in the small format. Agreed it would be potentially excellent.

You're right. It is an exeptionel cigar imoh. A little powerhouse with dark roasted espresso, earthy and hints of wood and walnut and citrus. Now and then a little sweet peak appears. At least the ones I smoked so far were exeptionelly well constructed and I bet the rest of the box will be too.

It's like RASCC and BCJ having a baby ;)

I like them very much.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

Me too. Taking the lovely weather as a sign, I've finally cracked and sparked up a RACA (LAU SEP 15). Beautiful cigar, perfect for the non-occasion.78ef61a55a2dfe79fb1ded90e465d52b.jpg

• Like 3

b58c69b961fd4a45daac1caa70e5580c.jpg

Just finished an exam. Alex lancero really nice. Not as good as rey though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giving or taking?? You dress nicer than most teachers...

Boli PC:

7d8e8f3febf228ec807cc8652b0ac9ac.jpg

• Like 1

Giving or taking?? You dress nicer than most teachers...

Boli PC:

7d8e8f3febf228ec807cc8652b0ac9ac.jpg

Haha thank you. Taking one, ER medicine. I'm in PA school so we have to dress up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk