• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Why not,it's Tuesday.Had a great dinner with my best friend here in NY whom I've not seen for too long.'14 CoRo for dessert - Sod's law after getting rid of most of this box this one smoked really well
fa46c38aa4c79a53f6b2795f8b465695.jpg

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, hjmclain22 said:

Finally a good PLPC.  Acquired in a trade last year...took awhile for this thing to settle in for my tastes as the first 3 left a bit to be desired.  Honeyed toast, yum!

(I'm) Curious to know if they are around the 2 to 3 year mark in age? 

17 minutes ago, JohnS said:

(I'm) Curious to know if they are around the 2 to 3 year mark in age? 

I got these from garbandz - Tom.  Will let you know if he knows and if/when he can tell me.   This one tonight had me contemplating PLs in a larger RG. 

24 minutes ago, Bster said:

Was invited to the opening of the remainder of a mates order as payment for a huge job he did in his spare time (outside of about a 60hr week). Spent months on only about 3hrs sleep.... he worked it out with the person that contracted him to be paid in cigars (including the duty/tax). His (excellent) reasoning was that if he was paid in $, he would have found something else to spend the money on (he's a legend. Engineer, scientist, very forward thinker. Working in 3d modelling etc, if you've heard of 'Mudbox' you'd know what I mean.... want to learn it myself as my next 'project', after 15yrs in 2d design, amongst others). Was happy to be invited and to be there to take pics. We weren't up for a big cigar, or one that required a lot of attention. Took over a couple of PL Panatela's to smoke(, been several yrs since the last. What a great smoke! Tripa Corta is perfect in such a situation... excellent core PL flavours, and you knew it was going to stay the same. For a small format like that (and at such a great price point), it was a delight. A Pic of the order (posted a pic about a week ago when he received the first few boxes... required a celebration cigar too :D, RACA), minus a box of JL #4's still to arrive & the PL Panatela. When you live in Australia, and receive over 6kg of tobacco, it's a good day... especially when the 'duty' total is more the value of the cigars.... again I say, we suffer for our hobby....

WIN_20160719_124342.JPG

WIN_20160719_131500.JPG

Now that's something you don't see every day coming from Aus..     

Very impressive Bster...:2thumbs:

38 minutes ago, Bster said:

Was invited to the opening of the remainder of a mates order as payment for a huge job he did in his spare time (outside of about a 60hr week). Spent months on only about 3hrs sleep.... he worked it out with the person that contracted him to be paid in cigars (including the duty/tax). His (excellent) reasoning was that if he was paid in $, he would have found something else to spend the money on (he's a legend. Engineer, scientist, very forward thinker. Working in 3d modelling etc, if you've heard of 'Mudbox' you'd know what I mean.... want to learn it myself as my next 'project', after 15yrs in 2d design, amongst others). Was happy to be invited and to be there to take pics. We weren't up for a big cigar, or one that required a lot of attention. Took over a couple of PL Panatela's to smoke(, been several yrs since the last. What a great smoke! Tripa Corta is perfect in such a situation... excellent core PL flavours, and you knew it was going to stay the same. For a small format like that (and at such a great price point), it was a delight. A Pic of the order (posted a pic about a week ago when he received the first few boxes... required a celebration cigar too :D, RACA), minus a box of JL #4's still to arrive & the PL Panatela. When you live in Australia, and receive over 6kg of tobacco, it's a good day... especially when the 'duty' total is more the value of the cigars.... again I say, we suffer for our hobby....

WIN_20160719_124342.JPG

WIN_20160719_131500.JPG

Brendan,

1 box of Montecristo No.2's, 1 box of Diplomaticos No.2's, 1 box of H.Upmann No.2's, 1 box of Vegas Robaina Unicos, 1 box of Partagas Serie P No.2's, 1 50 cab of Partagas Shorts, 1 box of Por Larranaga Petit Coronas, 1 box of Bolivar Belicosos Finos, 3 boxes of 2007 Asia Pacifico Por Larranaga Robustos, 1 50 cab of Ramon Allones Specially Selected, 1 box of H.Upmann Magnum 46's and 1 box of Montecristo Petit Edmundos (+ the Juan Lopez No.2's and Por Larranaga Panatelas). Including duties, there's approximately $AU10000 worth of cigars in that photo! :surprised: :drool:

• Like 1

I just like the fact that when you're not photographing your own cigars you do other people's!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After a wonderful Cuban Boli PC last night, I juxtaposed my palette with a NC Boli. Glad I scooped the 24:24 BPCs from earlier this week...

772ca1423c89b92ccc0db48bf110766b.jpg

• Like 2

A discon. 2006 Tres Petit R&J in the sun, I could get used to this weather in the UK.8f06697c28db8d507ae25d71edef7d9d.jpg

You and me both, Bro. Can't understand the constant moaning from people that it's now too hot. Buy a hat and have a drink people. Cheer up you miserable buggers!
  • Like 2

Just finished a Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona, ULE OCT 15 from a recent 24:You're-Gonna-Go-Broke.

Probably the best stick I've had ROTT. Toast, toasted tobacco, some bitter chocolate, leather. Just wonderful.

Sort of like the love child of a Monte and an early 2000s Bolivar. Really enjoyed this C&C.

- MG

• Like 2

Smoking this  La Escepcion Selectos Finos, and used my daughters shoes in the pic:)   something different.....

IMG_4057.jpg

• Like 4