• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Going to Cairns and Port Douglas for a long weekend so I though I'd take a few tubos.

Thought I'd have one this morning pre flight, hmmm which to choose:

4018ddae0550c9bf11221f714271e10e.jpg

I think the Partagas are a little more appealing don't you.

c29cf252bea536523550668da7f1ac88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just finished a three hour late night conference call with our US and Japanese offices and needed to unwind. A HDM EPI De Luxe and some Zacappa 23 seemed appropriate.

26bf856d90fcc7f49af2c4148de1f995.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Onelove said:

Going to Cairns and Port Douglas for a long weekend so I though I'd take a few tubos.

c29cf252bea536523550668da7f1ac88.jpg

'Your teeth and gums' would be a good choice..

What's the box code ?:lol3:

3 hours ago, Bster said:

Keep seeing one of my 'White Whales' popping up on the 'daily smoke' thread. They must be coming along well with some age. One day I'll track down a single or two.... I hope...

That was my last one Mate, or I'd offer to send ya' one......:)

Smoking this  La Escepcion Selectos Finos, and used my daughters shoes in the pic   something different.....

IMG_4057.jpg

Damn, man - my wife is an expert high heel wearer but even she can't walk in those 130mm Louboutins... Kudos ;)
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Onelove said:

That's really killing a product and cultural goods. How only could we get that far? And how at all could industry let them get through with that?!

• Like 1

No photos but had a LGC M#4 and RASS last night. The LGC is from 2016 and was surprisingly good for being so young, sweet and floral. Pleasantly creamy. The RASS was from 08 and honestly I wasn't looking forward to it. I bought an HQ box way back in 08 and they were just way to strong. Baseball to your mouth strong. Fortunately time has been kind. Draw was a little loose but a nice viscous cream with coffee/toffee and chocolate notes. Looking forward to finishing the box for sure! 

• Like 2

TEB OCT 08 Bolivar Simones RE Canada. Continues to be one of my favorite cigars. Every time I slide the lid off I am greeted by all the paperwork and glassine being nicely yellowed. The cigar always seems to start out on the medium side with the flavors married nicely together and in the final third the strength picks up and the individual flavors become more pronounced. Patience being rewarded

9510af34b97a760b2223e96c48cfb92a.jpg

• Like 3

IMG_6979.thumb.JPG.32d19cee59b9cddcc8a7b

BBF OPG Nov 14. An ideal way to top off a surprisingly good day at work, a delicious meal with my honey (accompanied by two perfectly made Sazeracs), and now with a cooling breeze across my front porch. Thursday feels like Friday for me here in Philadelphia!

• Like 2