• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, LLC said:

Taking tomorrow off so starting my long weekend on a beautiful Thursday evening with a MUR MAR 13 LGC no 2.

886f75d4ee625c0504cb0a0573c91a24.jpg

I wish I could put my hands on a box or two!

• Like 1

Smoking a worldwide exclusive custom partagas with a section of wrapper from a RA:D

pierced the binder/wrapper trying to spike out a plugged corona senior. Had to fix with some wrapper from a allones I had yesterday. Let's see how she smokes:P

20160805_140138.jpg

• Like 4

bbdc6631dbfc3844c98c38ee66834972.jpg

OR Mag 50 (non-EL)

Smoking good so far! Havenot been a fan of these, but this one is the best cigar I've had in 2 weeks. Ever just have those days / weeks? Can't get a good smoke to save your life? Yeah, that's been me. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Connie 1 AUG 11...a full four years has done nothing but great things for these.

53f29bf727da7995cd36d24a751626f1.jpg

Sent from AOL in 1999

• Like 4

My first PL Opera. Had to wipe off a little white mold, as it's so often the case with cigars purchased in France. Great first two thirds, then started showing its youth and burned hot. I'm looking forward to my next one.

7ce8bb9131fa791963da5ff517c2bbf0.jpg

I really like these. Better than the picadores when young for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening all.It's Friday night and I've officially 7 days until my sons due date!I fear that I'll be breaking out the minuto format moving toward.Trying this Ramon Allones Club Allones 2015 LE.My mind is drawing a blank.I'm trying to think if I've even ever tried any LE at all before.Definitely has the RA characteristics and I'm really liking it.Getting richer as I progress out of the first third.A friend just landed in town from Saskatoon and we are going to smoke up tomorrow!Got to thank those top BOTL@SunSmoke and@Joshtupps once again for making this one happen.Cheers lads
c0298ded7fbf406c813551963f01c9a7.jpg

Congrats to and yours in advance brother!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

JLP Cazadores LUT AGO 08. Having tweaked my back, I spent an hour and a half lying flat staring at the sky and doing stretches, with a cigar on the go to stave off the boredom. These sf, much maligned cigars are quite a revelation - with 8 years on them they're still ugly but they're smooth, sweet and very pleasant. a518d266d4ee9a90896eacd261531cc8.jpg
And photograph well. Did I mention I was bored?

• Like 2

I just lit a year old upmann connie 1.  I have smoked 3 from this box that were good.   The 4th just now i pitched immediately.  It was all a horrible grass hay flavor i cant really describe but hope i never taste again. Does that make any sense?  Not sure how its possible.