• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 minutes ago, billh1 said:

PMU DIC 14 Partagas Serie D No. 4 and a splash of Diplomatico after dinner...

image.jpeg

Man it's hard to beat a good D 4 when it's on.  With that said, never buy these blind.  The quality is really hit and miss.  This one is from a PSP box I got from our host and it's spot on!  Thanks Rob!

Cheers!

Bill

Great drink choice man

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TabacoLibre said:

Great drink choice man

It's my favorite for sure!  I'm all outta likes for now so...I like all post, especially yours, until the Like Button becomes functional again!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheLiquidGator said:

P#4- was just OK. A might grassy and just lacking in general. This box has otherwise been great. From May 2013.

IMG_1612.JPG

Any idea where that grassiness comes from and why others from the same box can be good?   

Chinook cellars Cremoir 

Made for a wine producer by Willy Herrera. Rolled at el titan de bronze.

A beautifully made cigar. Entubado triple capped with a velvety oily wrapper, the foot smells of very old tobacco and rich cocoa with a hint of spicy sweetness that reminds me of cheap cinnamon whiskey(but in a good way)

A new cigar i received a sample of  from our NC trade show here in the states. I'm very excited to try this:D

20160811_123659.jpg

• Like 2

Wife is in Mexico for a week with girlfriends and I just put my daughter down for the night so I think a smoke is in order. A great Bolivar Beli from our hosts ae486968e692b4f600b84866134fe6b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4