• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From earlier today when coffee was needed. The floral Colombian coffee just perfect to bring up some floral and creamy notes on the JLopez. Unfortunately couldn't feel the usual cedar, I guess next time I'll pair it with a cappuccino instead

image.jpeg

• Like 3

On 8/13/2016 at 7:53 PM, Cubatabaco said:

cac4b9eb8e917687a595bcd7281bc234.jpg
I got bored during the Olympics and decided to pull out a GoF Robusto. I'll report back on the flavor after I finish. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh man Gof don Carlos from the early years. enjoy that my friend :D

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cubatabaco said:

How is the Dusse?

Have nothing but good things to say about it.  I dont usually drink it.  Have had this one for awhile but today was a little special so had to have a little sip. 

Is this the same cubatabaco in instagram (the portuguese guy from toronto)  if not sorry.

Have nothing but good things to say about it.  I dont usually drink it.  Have had this one for awhile but today was a little special so had to have a little sip. 

Is this the same cubatabaco in instagram (the portuguese guy from toronto)  if not sorry.

Cool!

No...lol. I follow him too. I usually spell my screen name Cubatobaco, but somehow this is what is was feom when i started here from long ago.

33 minutes ago, Cubatabaco said:

Ok i thought it was. cause i usually talk to him through instagram.  regardless the D'usse is really good.  we just recently received it at our liquor stores here in ontario, canada.  but the bottle in the picture is from a trip i took to hollywood florida with my family 2 years ago

It was a pleasure talking to u. 

33 minutes ago, Cubatabaco said:

Cool!

No...lol. I follow him too. I usually spell my screen name Cubatobaco, but somehow this is what is was feom when i started here from long ago.