• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just back from a great week in Havana and Varadero so continuing my holiday at home with an amazing BTO SEP 12 CORO. Had some great cinnamon notes but that must have been the Chai tea I was having with it.

5577f2823b2a9e524423ffefb110a4f6.jpg

• Like 2

Another broken HDM PR. Also tasty :)

I'm almost happy when I see one or two damaged sticks in a box - makes it so much easier to break into it and pick one.

053321cf18ca750aa4acf123328febd3.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TheFullMontecristo said:

Gator, no code or date engraving on the box that I can see. I believe there was an outer cover that likely contained this information. I purchased this box here during a 24:24 sometime last year.

@TheLiquidGator, will have been ULA or ETP. You can't go wrong with either, same factory (ETP production appearing a bit fuller right now for me)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheFullMontecristo said:

Gator, no code or date engraving on the box that I can see. I believe there was an outer cover that likely contained this information. I purchased this box here during a 24:24 sometime last year.

The box code is on the cardboard outer box.

21d98853c1185c3bb97fc6f6d973e025.jpg
Evening FoH crew.Cherishing these passes that my wife is giving me!
Starting with a '14 RASS tonight.I say starting as I also intend on burning my back up stick-either RyJ short Churchill or Padron 1926 no.6 (yes I'm carrying 2 back ups tonight and attempting to give the New World smokes a go again)

• Like 4