• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Now I'm off to Germany for a few days, booked the "perfect" connection via Zurich.

8 hours layover in the best airport smokers lounge that I know in Europe! The smokers bar in the Swiss Business Lounge/main terminal.

659fa54cc7f7b5a0af7402c37fb1ca0d.jpg

0b7ea073ee41579536765caa2dc611d4.jpg

7583137d6420b001b32c18ee4b8f6e71.jpg

edba4bc8dfb6337d44dad568a9ce9dbb.jpg

Got a little work to do anyways so I figured why not spend the day here in the smokers bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for heads up on the smokers bar!

• Like 1

Flor de Selva Robusto - gift of a four-pack from a good friend in France. You can see and feel - there really seems to be much love going into that line by Maya Selva, flawlessly executed by Nestor Plasencia's staff - perfect construction, smooth, veinless wrapper (almost looking a little 'sterile'), creamy smoke. But still - tastewise, not down my alley.

FdSR.JPG

Juan Lopez Selecion no 1. Didn't expect much, shows how much I know. I'd buy a box of these in a second. Great tasting. Plus it's my favorite size. Are all JL this tasty?

*Update: They were listed on 24:24, what are the odds! Lucky enough to get in before they are gone. Cannot wait.

IMG_3112.JPG

• Like 1

That right there was one of my favorite NCs. What did you think Don?

Hey Andy, I've only ever smoked a handful of Padron and I have liked each one including that one last night.There will always be the haters that will object re the price point and CC equivalent spend - for me I welcome that I have the choice to try New World cigars and enjoying exploring my palate

17 minutes ago, torsion said:

Hey Andy, I've only ever smoked a handful of Padron and I have liked each one including that one last night.There will always be the haters that will object re the price point and CC equivalent spend - for me I welcome that I have the choice to try New World cigars and enjoying exploring my palate

Thoroughly understand price point comparison cc vs nc. I think those were $12-$16 per stick depending on where purchased (in/out nyc), comparable to the Sig IV. Difference being it was exactly the same every time. A never fail, no wait, already been aged, light it up and enjoy smoke. At the time, it was a heavenly stick. 

That at being said, I'll likely never fire up another one of the few stashed at the bottom of my humi next to the boveda packs :)  I'll pull out a $4 party short instead. 

• Like 2

My BOTL Bart came by this afternoon to hang out on the deck and enjoy some conversation, cigars and cocktails. Broke out the Botanist Gin for some G & Ts and a PMU MAY 15 R y J Churchill...54c9ec8030f1a4180e166e07bca86dca.jpgAll I can say is Wow!
Cheers!
Bill

• Like 4

Having recently been fortunate enough to get to help (a little...)  with the rebuild and dyno tuning of the engine for the 1965 Ford GT 40 experimental roadster chassis 109 (which saw time in the 1965 LeMans race) I thought it fitting to enjoy some GT 40 review reading while enjoying a Padron 46yr....image.jpeg

• Like 1