• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoying a Monsdale this evening after a busy day trying to catch up from being in Cuba last week. Picked up another bundle of these from Jorge while I was there; they are currently resting before being added to the general population

416aaea262d55d07fab0bc154cd47550.jpg

• Like 4

23 hours ago, torsion said:

Following last nights theme,I'm giving the New World a chance and fired up this Davidoff Nicaragua Box Pressed Robusto.Like last nights Padron the draw feels somewhat open in comparison to the beloved Cuban draw however liking this one so far.
c0596d4199846b314aeb23a010588499.jpg

I have a box of these in the humi. Smoked a couple already. A nice NC

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Geo17pip said:

Anyone know how the 2013s have been 

@Geo17pip  I have some tubos from 13. I have the box code at home, I'm currently at work. They are delicious. I only bought 15. After having one i quickly emailed my supplier to see if he had more from the same box code, but all gone. I still have 9 left. I'm trying to make them last haha. Lots of salty cuban flavor.