• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8cd14569570ffd285bea0c970758e71c.jpg

USA office moved from Denver to NJ. I knew all the places to go in Denver but first time in NJ and haven't figured out the good cigar spots yet.

Hasn't hurt the enjoyment if this BPC.

2 hours ago, Sean3 said:

My first Upmann No. 2...Damn good smoke, had a little mongrel in it.  Another single so no code.  Anybody know how these age?

0915161844.jpg

With time, the Hoyo creaminess comes out more and they get smoother

• Like 2

@Lotusguy Nice. Hows the glenrothes? Do u recommend it. I usually drink glenfidich, glenmorangie, or macallan if i really want a treat. 

I tend to drink more peaty whisky but this one is smooth and a bit fruity. Not terribly complex. It is also nowhere near as sherried as the Macallan. Funny, but I actually liked the much cheaper Bourbon cask reserve just as much in the Glenrothes lineup.

• Like 1

I stopped smoking NC's a while ago. Was gifted this from a friend over a year ago. I thought i might as well smoke it and get it over and done with. Not a bad stick. Enjoyable but very 1 dimensional. Alec Bradley Nica Puro Toro. Good while your gardening or playing poker or something. 

2016-09-16 22.10.02.jpg