• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Sitting out on another lovely night,first up this '14 Epi2.5 left in my box after this one,examples I've smoked this year have beat the CoRo from '14 that I've had (prob smoking them too young)
This one ain't too bad either!
New World - Diamond Crown Julius Caesar Robusto or Cuban Juan Lopez Seleccion no.2 next?!
183d1b2aff4e656ae4adcc2777429395.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ethosan said:

Padron 1926 no.47 (TAA Exclusive)

Been kickin around the humidor for 14 months, they needed some time when the got to the shop last year. Just started into it, but it's off to a great start.

20160918_173057.jpg

Love those Padron 1926s. My wallet doesn't love them, but I do.

• Like 1

New World for seconds..
2nd try on this Diamond Crown Julius Caesar which is classed as a "premium" stick according to several reviewers.
I'm enjoying it,it's supposed to be made by Fuente and the flavour is definitely building well.
83660a443a5b0c3af232c1353c10719c.jpg

RA Club Allones. I swear I got roast beef and mashed potato flavor :huh: in some of the first 1/2 and on one draw burnt marshmallow. This was unlike any other cigar I have ever smoked.

club.jpg

club1.png

Clearly!
  • Like 2