• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I am shocked that a cigarillo can be that good. Cohiba Short. Will be stocking up majorly. Unlike most puritos I have tried, no harshness at all.

Thanks for the assessment! Hopefully not just a short-lived OR-thingy! Will certainly have to grab some.

2014 Sir Winston. Stellar, but 80% of the box I picked this single from was underfilled with soft spots - I would not buy a box blindly.

You said it! You really wonder what they did to the SWs recently - '14/15/16-prod. either under- or overfilled, so that you very carefully have to select boxes, if at all possible to find a consistently good one (for that reason, I've frustratedly abstained from doing so recently and turned to picking singles only). Can't be so tricky to roll a Churchill. Sometimes it appears as if they let them be made in the training department.... No idea, perhaps it's in the particular tobacco used in this blend, as you are never, virtually never facing similar issues e.g. in the Boli CG.

My first Monte 3 from the Spanish Jar. Very nice. Just a good Monte 3, nothing more, nothing less.

Well, what else to expect from a repacked Monte 3.... B)

Getting ready for a weekend camping trip with the Scouts.
Por Larranaga Panatella from a box I got for my birthday at the weekend. A short filler C&C you never hear about and an OK little smoke.36c24a3d13469060a2d4209c20dad499.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Porch Smoker said:

Beat up NC today, brittle, cracking wrapper. While researching some entry level angling kayaks. Thinking about buying 1.

I'm normally a sucker for anything by Warped.  That's their Sky Flower correct?  How was it?  On another note, if you're checking out fishing kayaks, I loved my Native Ultimate 14.5  The seat is what sealed the deal.  It's vented!  No case of the red-ass from sitting in water all day!  It's also fairly stable.  They have been around for a while so you can probably find one used at a reasonable price.  Here is a pic of a Native Magic 12 I used to have as well.  Same seat, but sit on top instead of sit in.  Also a winner in my book.

IMG_0414.JPG

*Hi-jack over.   Sorry

• Like 1

RA Gordito RE Canada 2010 while watching the Toronto Blue Jays beat up the Texas Rangers.
Both were very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Cohibía Siglo II from a '12 box. Smoking very, very nicely. Drink for tonight is a hearty glass of '16 Founders KBS. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! 

• Like 1