• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I have an unopened cabinet at home. How did you like it? 

I think you asked last time I smoked one; this one was underwhelming (as some have been from this box) but might have been affected by the high humidity in NC coming off Matthew.

1 minute ago, Aardwolf said:

I think you asked last time I smoked one; this one was underwhelming (as some have been from this box) but might have been affected by the high humidity in NC coming off Matthew.

I try to compensate for my poor memory with my appreciation for good rum. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

I try to compensate for my poor memory with my appreciation for good rum. 

No worries Bohn, you smoke and drink better than I.  I'd like to stay in your good graces as you have opulent taste and I'd possibly like to make a trade in the future :D

• Like 1

1eada5d8e4941a71a119a4c8b926030e.jpg

Cuaba 08 EL today.. Had one a few months back, was not overly impressed.. This is another stick from the same box (too lazy to check the code) and it was much nicer.. Nutty flavor, good draw, solid construction.. Was a joyful experience overall...

• Like 4

Trying the New World again.
Fuente Don Carlos Personal Reserva Robusto - really good, dare I say Cubanesque.These Fuente are considered HTF and have sparked my interest only recently as to what the hype is all about.I found this in a local B&M store and bought a single to try last month.Been pondering over recent weeks when to put to flame.
Smoking in honour of@Mrretrohale who tells me his sadness of snowfall in Saskatoon and no more outdoor smokes.Be well brother!
f31693dac1ec3ee940d3f3314318d451.jpg

• Like 4