• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had a rare hour to my self this evening and decided to light up a bhk 52
2f772df62adf152a10f3d5bc40385dc1.jpg

b8e74142b4912bff678fe6f174c6c15d.jpg

292a044bbffddcd12eee17bff9d4dd99.jpg

b67e08da83cc7d47f79f0baf89cff76c.jpg

I finally see why they are in heavy demand...what a fantastic smoke...paired it with some water...just opened up the flavours for me.

I think mine was a 14/15 roll. A lopsided burn but otherwise fantastic cigar. Never had an ash that's held to the start of the Final third. Great construction...will definitely keep my final one for a very special occasion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 10/7/2016 at 11:19 PM, Jimmy_jack said:

Juan Lopez no 1 from our host. OPS Dic 15. Tasty rascal now...looking forward to 6 months down.

IMG_3394.JPG

Smoking from a same date/code box. I do love it at the moment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

How was the cigar? What flavors did you get. Love the Siglo IV. It's a favorite

Oddly it had a short lived runner for the first 3.5 cm after which the burn was flawless.  Flavor intensified as the cigar was smoked, as expected.  Ended as medium full, aged very nicely, no edges.  Mostly creamy tobacco and leather notes, a bit of toasted grassy notes in a good way.  Mostly just rock solid tobacco favors IMHO.

Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure 1 - LUS ABR10

Okay, so reminiscing about the smoke from last night inspired me to partake of another this afternoon.  Smoking conditions are near perfect with 80 DF and 25% humidity – that almost never happens in the Houston swamp but for a few times a year.

Anyways, never have purchased aged stock but for the two boxes on 24:24 in August.  Both have been excellent acquisitions.  Superb examples of both cigars.  Kudos to Rob and his team.

IMG_1388.jpg

• Like 3

Enjoying the beautiful fall evening after a Raiders win with an Oliva Serie G Maduro Belicoso. Oliva just does so many things well, and the G maduro somehow retains the nuttiness of its Cameroon brother while adding a cocoa dimension with the broadleaf wrapper. I do like these.

oliva y yo.jpg

• Like 4