• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

12 hours ago, Sprouthog said:

Padron 50th mad

That's an expensive one, I've got a couple 50th Anniversary's in natural and maduro but I haven't had the guts to smoke one.  Thoughts?

This was just an awesomely great time--smoked a couple nice cigars (Connie A and D4) and caught a few decent fish.  Until....my travel humidor got heisted out of the truck.  And it gets even better--I was at a special dinner on Saturday night and there was a CCE, CORO and a Sig. 6 in it.  I hope the person who grabbed it at least appreciates what they've got! 

IMG_0050.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

This was just an awesomely great time--smoked a couple nice cigars (Connie A and D4) and caught a few decent fish.  Until....my travel humidor got heisted out of the truck.  And it gets even better--I was at a special dinner on Saturday night and there was a CCE, CORO and a Sig. 6 in it.  I hope the person who grabbed it at least appreciates what they've got! 

IMG_0050.JPG

WOW, that is shitty to hear. I always said if someone breaks into my stuff, the cigars are safe...Was that the only thing they took?  You my friend have encountered sophisticated crooks! :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

WOW, that is shitty to hear. I always said if someone breaks into my stuff, the cigars are safe...Was that the only thing they took?  You my friend have encountered sophisticated crooks! :ph34r:

It was the only thing in there.  I figure it had to be someone who knew what it was.  Probably watched me light up the Connie A and toss the box back on the seat.  

4 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

It was the only thing in there.  I figure it had to be someone who knew what it was.  Probably watched me light up the Connie A and toss the box back on the seat.  

That's truly shitty among BOTLs (well, hadn't been one obviously). I bet you'd have gifted him a stick, had he asked.

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

OR Vigia - when they're not underfilled, they are fantastic.

be9e64de99c6d617e6e5cd74dbce9d90.jpg

Now a 99 BCE. Heavenly.

75674de1e51280184374285681b69d57.jpg

Can't agree more with the Vigia's...One of the best out of the box young cigars I currently smoke.

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

OR Vigia - when they're not underfilled, they are fantastic.

be9e64de99c6d617e6e5cd74dbce9d90.jpg

Never had one that was underfilled although it can happen and I am no expert with only two boxes of them. 

Never had one that was underfilled although it can happen and I am no expert with only two boxes of them. 

You've been very lucky. They are under filled more often than not.