• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Late night (early morning ) Party Short from a cab. Helping ease the pain of another Blue Jays loss on this still foggy night.

edef0b4374e5b20b8244fc6552c107ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

13 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

It was the only thing in there.  I figure it had to be someone who knew what it was.  Probably watched me light up the Connie A and toss the box back on the seat.  

Many travel humidors look just like small lure/fly boxes, maybe that's what they thought they were stealing.

• Like 1

Otw to see the Cubbies pounce on the Dodgers tonight!  Can't think of a better way to celebrate a win at Dodger Stadium! :D

Go CUBS!.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

Otw to see the Cubbies pounce on the Dodgers tonight!  Can't think of a better way to celebrate a win at Dodger Stadium! :D

If Jake Arrieta does his usual 'magic' on the mound, then you should be on the way to achieving that goal, in my humble opinion. :ok: Nice cigar for it, by the way! ^_^

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JohnS said:

If Jake Arrieta does his usual 'magic' on the mound, then you should be on the way to achieving that goal, in my humble opinion.

Agreed, he's throwing exceptionally well this post season.

Our ride is a bit late. so I could not wait for the post-celebration... Maybe I'll light another up after the win in Dodger stadium before they chuck me...After all, Peoples Republic of Kalifornia! :P

Pre Celebration.jpg

• Like 1

HU Mag50 from a sample I ordered, unknown provenance. Good flavors but terrible burn. Maybe a longer dry boxing was in order.

B58148DB-BA04-49EE-BCFA-81F6B2092518.jpg

IMG_3479.JPG

I'm getting an order tomorrow. If they are anything like the 46s I'll be thrilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saxman

13 hours ago, airtrade said:

Closed on our new house today.
Celebrating with a 14 Sir Winston. Excellent smoke.
c9d1c7882c1a6978a6ac9204dc6d5ebe.jpg

Congratulations!

• Like 1