• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, torsion said:

MUO MAY14 Siglo 2.Cause it's been a while since I smoked one and I've had Cohiba on my mind for a few weeks but so many others to try.Also in honour of today's 24:24 offerings and to those lucky few to grab a box of these.
cef749da442180fe42df8847ba1e1531.jpg

Beauty !

14 hours ago, stevem said:

c34642ea5cf22dc59054a8911ddaedcf.jpg

Picked up this new Trinidad Topes while visiting Toronto for the first time and it just looks & smells gorgeous. It survived the trip only because it was windy as hell and LCDH there doesn't allow smoking in their shop, much to my surprise! So will contemplate bringing with me to Quebec City next weekend to try at Bar Société Cigare (really looking forward to this trip).

b2607968454528bd08b6f7bbbdb3a8fc.jpg

While I couldn't smoke I was able to flip through their copy of "An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Post-Revolution Havana Cigars" and enjoy an espresso with my wife.

You will have to let all of us know how it smoked when you have the chance. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2016 at 8:03 PM, torsion said:

MUO MAY14 Siglo 2.Cause it's been a while since I smoked one and I've had Cohiba on my mind for a few weeks but so many others to try.Also in honour of today's 24:24 offerings and to those lucky few to grab a box of these.
cef749da442180fe42df8847ba1e1531.jpg

MUO is a great Box Code and always nice to have a Siglo with a little age. Never had the II before as I never get past the Siglo IV, VI and CoRo and always been interested in how it compares. 

How does this smoke?I was gifted one by a top BOTL Manny @cigar_connoisseur

I'm a big fan of the robusto and especially the no. 3s, not truly sure if it was worth the 3x premium but it was a gift to me too. Great smoke non-the-less!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

First ever Connie 1

delightful.  

Swear I got a snoot full of cake at one point, and I'm not yet at the 1/3 mark...

image.jpeg

I love the Connie 1. Discovering it was one of my greatest surprises in the last couple of months. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

I love the Connie 1. Discovering it was one of my greatest surprises in the last couple of months. 

It is really, really nice.  Have a box to enjoy and a box to ignore for a few years (not like I can't pick any of one of the other 50+ boxes here...). It will have plenty of opportunity to grow old gracefully. 

• Like 1