FOH'ers Daily Smoke

19 hours ago, aliz388 said:

A few from last week
8c353c90ee8056e0cfbaa1b58dac8c77.jpg

Boli PC (2006) fantastic. Only have 3 left unfortunately.

6353e9f32e308b1830b76b7ad50de53b.jpg
Slr regio (2007) lovely morning cigar

6bc7fa12636736542200c1157d3a53d0.jpg
Cohiba sig VI (BTO 12). My New Years smoke. One of the absolute best boxes I've ever owned. Delivers in spades!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is good to hear I have the same box in lock up are they at their peak now?

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

Just got these in a couple days ago from 24/24. 

AMO Dec 15. Pd4

Come on Mick....you know NOT to touch them for at least 60 days!

Come on Mick....you know NOT to touch them for at least 60 days!

ONE ️ I HAD TO HAVE ONE ️!!!

I felt ashamed if I must be honest.

And I knew I was ratting on myself with the "couple days ago"!!!

• Like 4

What a doozy!!!

I really wanted to not like this given the price tag...  Got this one from the Christmas sampler and just ordered a box for my buddy who's in love with Upmann and large ring gauges.  Looks like I'm going to have to split that one with him too.  Sigh...

IMG_9445.JPG

But seriously awesome flavors in this one.  Loved the magnum 46 so I guess I should've suspected this would go the same way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hutch said:

IMG_1396.JPG

The lighting doesn't do the pretty blue bands justice, but this is one of the new 20th Anniversary Opus Xs. Not a fan of fresh Opus here, but this one was a nice surprise...burned well, stayed smooth, nice spice. Not a good value, as these are in the $25 range generally, but overall a very pleasant hour and a half. 

I've heard really good things about that one. Tried finding one but I guess I was too late. You snooze you lose right? 

4 hours ago, rxavier1979 said:

I've heard really good things about that one. Tried finding one but I guess I was too late. You snooze you lose right? 

My understanding is that the majority have not been released yet. Not sure how true that is. I am totally out of the cigar industry loop but my fiancee is from Santiago, DR and I spend time w several Fuente family members in DR around the holidays and this is what I heard. I get teased that I only smoke Dominican cigars around them and smoke Cubans at home. I tell them that is only 95% true. I also only enjoy Opus with decent age on them (3+ years). But I had an Angel's Share Robusto I bought in Chicago this summer and walked out the door and lit up (desperation/lack of planning/rarely happens) and it was really really excellent, must say. Sorry for all the wrong-island cigar talk! 

Back on holidaze! And celebrating with the last of a box! Always hurts a little

I shared some of these with Habana Mike over 2 years ago They are a perfect shade, and now have a loose band And a few puffs after this photo, I had to post to let you all know it's an easy 97

Jesus wept ?

95b745c539d162155e7bb0507ef3d9b2.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Hutch said:

IMG_1400.JPG

Only because it was a gift :) Actually very tasty. Still SMH @ the scam.

Smoked a number of these from various boxes, at their best I get peanut butter graham cracker in medium body, great for a warm summer day.  The duds are bad; airy burnt peanuts, too light bodied for my taste.