• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2000 Lusitanias. Gave me a hard time. Needed to chop an inch off the foot and skewer it but now it's humming.

IMG_4864.JPG

• Like 1

Weather only getting up to a chilly 74deg here is So-Kali. Thought I would get on some shorts and t-shirt with a OCT AGO 10 Robusto T.  I only dream about those single digit weather days a long tome ago in Chi-Town, so why not make the best of the chillness here.

20170108_124042_resized.jpg

• Like 3

Last night I had a RyJ Cedros De Luxe #1 (ORA JUN 14), tasty.
49eae0ecb63517c04e378558f8e3b2b7.jpg

Now smoking a Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished (LAU JUN 16), while I watch the Steelers humble the Dolphins. Tasty, but needs some more nap time.
745d7d5aa737ff0948fa08c1ad1b161b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

Weather only getting up to a chilly 74deg here is So-Kali. Thought I would get on some shorts and t-shirt with a OCT AGO 10 Robusto T.  I only dream about those single digit weather days a long tome ago in Chi-Town, so why not make the best of the chillness here.

Just got to rub it in? LOL

• Like 1

I don't find myself smoking broadleaf and San Andreas negra very often but when the owner of a brand puts a cigar in your hand, it's good manners to smoke it. I'm on my third one in 22 hours so it's safe to say I owe him for introducing me to a amazing cigar that otherwise I would have overlooked. All my NC smokers need to try the Esteban Cararras hellcat.

20170107_170320.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bohn007 said:

Just got to rub it in? LOL

Ya know Stevie Wonder could see who I was pointing at! :D  Keeping with the cool temps, next on tap....2010 54. Oh my....

20170108_135550_resized.jpg

• Like 4

09 Trini Rob Extry. Such a shame they were discontinued - perhaps the unique tobacco for the Trini line is dying out?

First third was bland, but the rest erupted into a symphony of beany butter, honey, vanilla and herbal heaven. A+!

• Like 1

08 Sig VI. Whenever I have needy construction on my first cigar of the day and I need to follow up with a sure thing a Siglo VI is usually my old standby. No complaints! Now I can roll the dice on round 3! 

IMG_4869.JPG

• Like 2

Had the H. Upmann Conn 1 from the New To Cubans sampler today. Loved it. So far I'm a big fan of the Magnum 46, 56 and now the Conn 1. I have half a box of the Conn A but I haven't had a great one yet. I find it curious since a lot of you guys rave about it. I assume they just need ore time. I've got some PSP and some clearance stock so I'll try them again in the next few months. 

IMG_0191.JPG

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TheLiquidGator said:

Did you take the Honda? You really need to keep the miles down on that unit for resale value.

Actually, I replaced both axles and something is amiss.  There's still a vibration somewhere I need to sort out....  

But I did drive it to the airport!  

• Like 1