• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Padron 2000 maduro:

a2e3b3e2b59ff16394767dc8da7c7c84.jpg

Ha! Hands down the best cigar made in the universe for under $5dollars that smokes like a $12 dollar cigar. Now I don't smoke too many NC's but I do like a good Padron once and awhile. Carry on sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

On 08/01/2017 at 8:24 PM, eswary said:

Trinidad Colonial and chopping some wood in the garage. Quickly becoming my new found hobby when too cold to sit on the patio and just smoke
ababec3dd69b03556f32feb6ebd6416f.jpg

Wow, how'd you manage - smoking while wood chopping (or wood chopping while smoking, as to priority... :D)? Pretty amazing!

• Like 1

Wow, how'd you manage - smoking while wood chopping (or wood chopping while smoking, as to priority... )? Pretty amazing!

Ha, thanks. It has dual purpose. Keeps me warm and keeps my fireplace going. Chop a few, take a couple puffs....repeat #lumberJackStyle

• Like 1

On 10/01/2017 at 0:29 AM, eswary said:

Ha, thanks. It has dual purpose. Keeps me warm and keeps my fireplace going. Chop a few, take a couple puffs....repeat #lumberJackStyle

Great!! Sounds so simple eswary, but never worked for me so far. When chopping, I pretty quickly get drawn in and am soon in the "tunnel". No way thinking of smoking a cigar. Afterwards - even more so of course!

But your post is encouraging me to give it another trial. Will probably wait for a bit more frost...  :D  :thumbsup:

wood1.JPG

(That much for treehugger, Piggy...)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Great!! Sounds so simple eswary, but never worked for me so far. When chopping, I pretty quickly get drawn in and am soon in the "tunnel". No way thinking of smoking a cigar. Afterwards - even more so of course!

But your post is encouraging me to give it another trial. Will probably wait for a bit more frost...  :D  :thumbsup:

wood1.JPG

wood2.JPG

(That much for treehugger, Piggy...)

Great pictures!

• Like 1

2009 Mag 50, another frigid (sub 70 degree) night in Miami. Chicago tomorrow, back to the real world. 

IMG_4875.JPG

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, El Hoze said:

2009 Mag 50, another frigid (sub 70 degree) night in Miami. Chicago tomorrow, back to the real world. 

Frigid? That is t-shirt weather! -22C with -30 wind chill here today, even too cold for hiding in the garage with a heater!

Just back from six days in Vegas. Had quite e a few good cigars but the only pic was from the last one I had; this mornings Monty 3. It was the one I kept passing over during my time there, it was ok but had some really good ones while I was there.
583fbb5f892a2c93f0a12874d4b4983e.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Still visiting my uncle and he got some fantastic news on his living situation today.  Time to celebrate with a couple of MUR ENE 13 Cohiba!  This will be both of our first Cuban Cohiba.  Very much looking forward to it. 

image.jpeg

A Cohiba with family...life is good!

• Like 3

Just back from six days in Vegas. Had quite e a few good cigars but the only pic was from the last one I had; this mornings Monty 3. It was the one I kept passing over during my time there, it was ok but had some really good ones while I was there.

Sorry I missed you this time :(

2 hours ago, LLC said:

GO BACK! Jan 15 thru 21st...I'll be there at Mandalay Bay:buddies: