FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Fired up one of the dozen "Casa Cuba" sticks I picked up in Ybor at Tampa Sweethearts yesterday afternoon.  Very nice earthy smoke.  Last hour in FL and I'll have to beat feet to TPA to fly out.  Miss the river desperately...  Couldn't spend enough time on it or at my folk's house. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

La Gloria Cubana Glorias 5ta Avenida with a friend in the LCDH Berlin.

4992ba48d8d199762cd023b331fc84b9.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

How did you guys like it ?

Regards.

9 hours ago, Hurltim said:

MC Esp#2 from my man from Amsterdam@Zeedubbya.
Holy balls! Elegant, classy and plenty of citrus zest on the retro. Mid to high 90's at this point of the cigar and not even done yet. I was totally unprepared for how good this is. It screams for a bottle of bubbly to go with it.b2596e34a23b324a2fa76ac2d09d46dd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It ooks like a great smoke. Nice burn. I have a few in my humidor still resting. What flavors did you enjoy and what year was it?

10 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Fired up one of the dozen "Casa Cuba" sticks I picked up in Ybor at Tampa Sweethearts yesterday afternoon.  Very nice earthy smoke.  Last hour in FL and I'll have to beat feet to TPA to fly out.  Miss the river desperately...  Couldn't spend enough time on it or at my folk's house. 

image.jpeg

I spent three months, years ago,on a project down there. A glorious time. Have to get back down there again. 

18 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

I spent three months, years ago,on a project down there. A glorious time. Have to get back down there again. 

My folks moved us there in '69. I spent most of my life on the Manatee River  or out on Anna Maria Island up until age 22 when I moved away to college.    Have been away almost 30 years now and enjoy every minute I get to go home.    It's just never often enough. 

• Like 2

It ooks like a great smoke. Nice burn. I have a few in my humidor still resting. What flavors did you enjoy and what year was it?

I don't know the year--@zeedubbya might know. Milk coffee, cocoa (ever so slightly sweetened) and citrus on the retro. Roasted almonds in the aroma. The coffee bounced between milk and cream a few times. Not too much variation but elegantly presented. Very similar to how an Espy presents flavors. Smooth and elegant. Loved it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1