• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

16 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

My first Monte 80. It was rather underwhelming with no discernible Montecristo flavors.
997c83a58a8ef8101f220e051789a3da.jpg

A far cry from the hype I have read...

looks but ugly as well Claus

Top 5 hated cigar for me in 2016, revisited tonight and it's a whole different story, this was actually really good and I don't care for LE typically, flavors like a nice candy bar, not box worthy b/c of the price but worth having a couple singles to revisit down the road

1484794640941.jpeg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, LLC said:

Golfed again today and played terrible. No matter, I still deserve a Gold Metal.

LRE OCT 09

0892e4afbbd9fdd00214033bb4a40b97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you got all your golfing in....  Sky's about to unload around here.....   Supposed to rain into next week. 

• Like 1

RP 20th Lancero 

6 months down has done a great job smoothing out the edges.

Coffee, cocoa and cherries, very good, if you smoke NC's forget how much Rocky Patel sucks, and stash a couple of these away :D

20170119_123140.jpg

• Like 3

My first opus x tonight. I bought a 3 pack to try something different. This one was an absolute wind tunnel. Produced lots of smoke but very light bodied due to the sheer amount of air coming through. When coupled with a fire-proof wrapper I decided to pitch it half way through

IMG_0209.JPG