• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

Relaxed this afternoon with a little Tolstoy and a RyJ Churchill (PLA NOV 14), followed by a Monte Edmundo (MUL JUL 15). The Eddys, for some reason, became the cigar I reach for when I'm studying or working - when I want something pleasant that I don't really have to pay much attention to. Then I smoked one yesterday when I didn't have anything else going on, and I was really surprised by how great it was. Fresh greens and nut flavors, perfect burn and draw. Really worth savoring!

Still can't get my pictures to rotate right ...

20170219_134625.jpg

20170219_144839.jpg

Try editing your post.   Delete the pictures and then reload them after having made even a slight edit to the image.   Even a small crop to the image works for me.  

Nice smokes today, and good luck!

• Like 1

How was the Parti Anejado? Partagas profile or something different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This my second and I don't have a high opinion of them. It's hard to believe that they are "aged". I only get subtle Party flavors with a ton of ammonia. I certainly had high hopes, but they just aren't playing out the way I'd like.

1 hour ago, Cubatabaco said:

This my second and I don't have a high opinion of them. It's hard to believe that they are "aged". I only get subtle Party flavors with a ton of ammonia. I certainly had high hopes, but they just aren't playing out the way I'd like.

Thanks Cubatabaco! This is what I'm hearing elsewhere too. The Monte anejados are also getting criticized. I haven't heard much about the Romeos. There is some speculation the Romeo anejado is actually a Monte #2, and the Monte anejado is actually a RyJ Churchill. The dimensions seem right. I don't know, I haven't tried either one.

Love your pictures by the way!:clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dflan82 said:

Wow, Bill.  It is incredible that they were able to find the mass and save you major complications down the road.  Very glad to hear that after the surgery, you are able to get back and enjoy life as usual.  Best wishes on the recovery and a long and happy life!

Cheers,

Dan

Thanks Dan.  Long ashes Brother!

• Like 1

Bolivar Corona Junior on Saturday. Loving these little beauties. Great 40 min smoke!

BCJ Sat.jpg

• Like 4

Another one from last week that I forgot to post. Quai D'Orsay Corona. MAR 16 - Needs time. I agree with what El Prez said in his review of this. Needs 2 - 3 years rest before its any good. Very very mild flavors. I am putting them away now. Will try another one next year.

QDOS Corona.jpg

• Like 1