• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Well, the last 4 months have been pretty interesting around our house.  In November I had my first ever bout of pneumonia which kicked my butt pretty good.  Then just about the time I recoverd from that my Dr. found a mass on my right kidney by what he termed incidental discovery.  Meaning I had no symptoms and the exam was fairly routine.  7 weeks later, on February the 3rd, I had surgery to remove my right kidney.  Turns out the mass was Stage 1, Grade 2 Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.  Two weeks later I'm back in the gym, cardio only no weights for 8 to 10 weeks, back at work and last but not least enjoying my cigars and rum again.  I consider myself to be extremely blessed that we discovered it early as there typically aren't any obvious symptoms and had this have gone undiscovered for another few years it could have been devastating.  As it is, my prognosis is excellent and there are no extreme lifestyle modifications required.  I thank God for the opportunity to have more time with my beautiful wife and family.  Also thankful for the chance to share and enjoy the occasional cigar with my friends of which I count my FOH Brothers and Sisters.  It's 70 degrees here in Kentucky today and I'm on the back deck with a lovely Siglo IV!  God bless each and every one of you.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I only regret that I have but one COHIBA to give for my country.

Cheers!

Bill

Thanks for the update, as I figured you were only on a winter break like me from smoking. I just kept saying "wow" in my head as I was reading this. Glad to see ya all healed up and back to it my friend. Count your blessings and hug those around ya.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, eswary said:

Thanks for the update, as I figured you were only on a winter break like me from smoking. I just kept saying "wow" in my head as I was reading this. Glad to see ya all healed up and back to it my friend. Count your blessings and hug those around ya.

Eric

Thanks Brother and Amen!  Long Ashes my friend!

• Like 1

While I'm doing this--the wife is doing Pilates and yoga. No wonder women out live the men! ?

That's my Saturday morning too. She's at Pilates and yoga, I have a cigar.

This week however I was away camping with my scout group, but didn't get pictures of the SLR Regio and RGPC I had on Friday and Saturday night round the campfire.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 1

My four year old has shown interest in golf, so we picked up a kids club for her today. Maybe I'll have a golf buddy in a couple years. 

The small club Corona was one of my least favorites when I bought this box last year, but the last 6 months have been good to these. Much better. Still not sure why my pics show sideways. 

IMG_1621.JPG

• Like 4

My four year old has shown interest in golf, so we picked up a kids club for her today. Maybe I'll have a golf buddy in a couple years. 

The small club Corona was one of my least favorites when I bought this box last year, but the last 6 months have been good to these. Much better. Still not sure why my pics show sideways. 

IMG_1621.JPG

You have to edit it. Even just a little then it will show up properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1