FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 minute ago, Hurltim said:

You have to edit it. Even just a little then it will show up properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks!  I'll try that next time. 

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 2/6/2017 at 10:35 AM, Cmelle said:

Don't know if the videos going to work and I'm sorry if it's too big. I just wanted to share my daily midnight routine, whilst on my honeymoon. Video from my snapchat. 

Snapchat-2041133611.mp4

Being that it's your honeymoon midnight routine, I was hoping this vid might violate the board's terms of service. :)

2 hours ago, feral said:

Smoked my first diplomatico 2 TOS 16, hardly any rest just a few days in the dry box and it was fantastic.c4126c75385b93059fcc663fb51d7e2f.jpg

I, too, am giving a Dip 2 a first run.  Some fellow who assembled the Christmas Sampler and made it available on Thanksgiving said it was a good one, so I bit.   Had to buy several others in the same sampler just to get this one, but I'll figure something to do with them.  :lol:

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Liga Privada #9 Flying Pig (the new release). I really enjoyed the original run and these seem the same, if memory serves. Really good cigar and I like the vitola.
ad9925143cd896f12fa6bb560b0b02f6.jpg

• Like 3

I, too, am giving a Dip 2 a first run.  Some fellow who assembled the Christmas Sampler and made it available on Thanksgiving said it was a good one, so I bit.   Had to buy several others in the same sampler just to get this one, but I'll figure something to do with them.  

image.jpeg

What did you think of your first diplomatico 2? Btw you don't have to suffer through those bonus sticks , I'll dispose of them for you.

7 hours ago, feral said:

What did you think of your first diplomatico 2? Btw you don't have to suffer through those bonus sticks , I'll dispose of them for you.

Very underwhelmed....  Very little smoke.  Flat on the flavors.  Kept going out....   I'm forced to keep those bonus sticks in hopes I can redeem the purchase.  Very disappointing and far from the gushing reviews given here so I'll assume it was a less than stellar example.    

Followed up with a Tatuaje Skinny Monster "jason" that was fantastic, but a bit too peppery for my tastes. 

• Like 3

45ce8afab63cbba1e5828d240e6d3f0a.jpg
Had to go back and smoke another. Its Monday after all and this is when you need a pick up the most.

Last year's charity Opus. Will be interesting, I heard the charity stuff is coming from their aging room so hopefully a bit more balanced than a fresh OX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2