• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 2/17/2017 at 9:37 PM, Bohn007 said:

After a long stressful day, time for a 2011 Trinidad Robusto Extra. I completely understand why @clutch5150 loves these so much!

IMG_1056.JPG

Mann you got that right Brother! NICE!

3 hours ago, awkwardPause said:

Finally, a beautiful sunny day in Newport Beach (with a nice Illusione smoke). :)

Grilling up some good-looking tri-tip on the charcoal and sipping some mezcal with lime. Wondering why I live in Seattle now???

32919826ed6c2b0d659dbe7662482bee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tri-tip on charcoal is a sin!?✌️Red oak is expensive down there!

Dave

Diplomatico Paises Bajos RE.  Utterly fantastic for being so young. Better than the Diplomatico Cuban RE at the moment. Both great but this one has no rough edges and more refined flavor. 

20170214_205341.jpg

Couldn't agree more. Very delish now, but the future looks super bright on these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Started yesterday's binge off with a couple of Skinny Monsters.   I had the "Frankl and my buddy had the "Jason".   That green label stick was fantastic.   I'm a serious threat to go back and buy some more....  

image.jpeg

All those monsters are just fun.  I made it a point to get all the boxes for display and smoke a couple of all of the original monsters, little monsters, pudgy monsters, skinny monsters. 

1 hour ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

All those monsters are just fun.  I made it a point to get all the boxes for display and smoke a couple of all of the original monsters, little monsters, pudgy monsters, skinny monsters. 

I made it a point to not buy any. LOL

Just wasn't sold on the whole presentation, but you cannot argue it was marketing genius....   So I guess I missed out.  

And anything Mr Johnson makes is really fantastic. Far and away the most NC I have are his. The Havana Cazadores is a huge favorite.  I tried his monster release this past fall and it was awfully dark and leathery for my palatte. But when the Skinny Monsters came out I bought a 10ct sampler which is still in my locker at the B&M.   A new shipment of boxes of non samplers actually allowed me to sample.  And that Frank is fantastic. 

• Like 1