• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, encephalization said:

5d18a0958f2a61ab95ae1f0a45551aa0.jpg
First crack of the Punch Punch Punch vintage jar. Smoked this down to the nub.

Might smoke another one in the next week and put a review up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

was it as sweet as others have described?

15 hours ago, Cmelle said:

How are these smoking? You think they need more time? Or should i dig into my box i have stashed away?

I don't have much experience with them, this was my lone one I believe.  I thought the beginning of this one was a little harsh but it really settled in nicely in the second part.  I didn't take notes on it- just savored it.  

• Like 1

was it as sweet as others have described?

It was sweet, especially the inital inch. Considering it had an old label (discontinued 2009?), it still had legs to it. Best for the first stick of the day but very enjoyable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cardinalfan85 said:

I don't have much experience with them, this was my lone one I believe.  I thought the beginning of this one was a little harsh but it really settled in nicely in the second part.  I didn't take notes on it- just savored it.  

Nice. Thanks for the share :ok: 

• Like 1

Third times the charm...

Tent peg number 1...RA Estupendos;

Tent peg number 2...Lusi;

Old reliable...Epi Especial. 

All three in my humidor @ 60rh/70f for over 6 months. Second peg out of the RA box.. first peg from an otherwise stellar box of Lusi.  Both had knots at the band.  Massaged, rolled, bit, then chucked.  Both a little too 'cuban' for me

RA Estupendos are notorious for that :(

4 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

Very true...and very well deserved.  I will hold out hope for the rest of the box, but i won't hold my breath.

Got a 2 from a great guy here.  1 was plugged and unsmokable.  The other is still sitting and I doubt it will be any better.  I am not going to smoke it any time soon and will massage it to no end to hopefully make it smokeable.  Not the originators fault and I thank him for the opportunity.  We will see down the road.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fugu said:

An absolutely beautiful and perfectly built MUO May 15. Already smoking like a charm.

Lanc_2.JPG

Lanc_3.JPG

Lanc_4.JPG

Bit of snow there Fugu?  Wish we had gotten some here this winter but no and Spring is upon us.  Great looking cigar!  May have to pull something out myself.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, luv2fly said:

Bit of snow there Fugu?  Wish we had gotten some here this winter but no and Spring is upon us.  Great looking cigar!  May have to pull something out myself.  

Actually smoked most of it indoors, Mike, but went out to enjoy half an hour outside in the sun, and to make that pic with a bit of that "white stuff" in the background. Snow and frost have been rare as hen's teeth this winter here as well (quite different to our friends in northern North America this year... :D). Neither enough snow for cross-country skiing, nor enough ice for skating. It's a shame, as I do love me some honest winter.

• Like 1