FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Second one from the Punch Vintage Jar. Very mild. Pleasant, but I feel like they picked boxes that weren't stored perfectly to fill those jars.
c06b066d758936f5800c7b9dfe998cd5.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 2/26/2017 at 4:38 PM, tengel78 said:

My four year old has shown interest in golf, so we picked up a kids club for her today. Maybe I'll have a golf buddy in a couple years. 

The small club Corona was one of my least favorites when I bought this box last year, but the last 6 months have been good to these. Much better. Still not sure why my pics show sideways. 

IMG_1621.JPG

I agree. I got 6 of these last year and they were ok but just had one yesterday in the morning while on a conference call and was amazed with the pleasant changes. Now wishing I bought the entire box. 

First time I can actually taste in over 2 months due to being sick. A Monte open master,....... Not that popular I have read, but liked these when I bought them in Cuba back in Nov. So being all I do is poke around here, and wish I could smoke and taste, this Monte is spectacular!! ;) with some good rum20170303_204940.jpg

• Like 1

RyJ Wide Churchill - FoH comp prize cigar. Not my thing really and not something I'd buy, but good flavours to start - lots of cedar and mild spice. May be better indoors.1d13be2944b1be093b21c01d4e96e54b.jpg

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hurltim said:

Such a shitty week at work. I needed a little POW to start off the weekend. '11 PLPC...
Filthy...tobacco...sausage.

What amazes me the most about this cigar is it is just getting started. At 6 years old, I think this can still sleep for another 5 years . It's still med-full to me and the caramel is still just a hint.

Oh, and the next time someone tells me "An engineered solution is always better than a non-engineered solution" they are going to get a bag of d/^ks delivered to their front door.
Sorry. Been a rough week dealing with engineers that have Artificial Light Syndrome.
bdd5400933b397d2c529dbe146c7201b.jpg
59a6217d095b8a5762893e7869b0ecf0.jpg
5785f4d49098af8b667861abe5558296.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My friends from my old job sent me a bag of d!?ks after I left as a joke. Defiantly recommend doing that haha 

• Like 1