• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Guest robertsccr5

d1458e6a7bf59f39e72429ed602d17dc.jpg

Boli PC. Really love this Boli flavor. Anything similar I should look out for? I've got a box of PC, BBF just arrived today and two CJ on the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Edmundo? Had a great one a few days ago. I much prefer them to the 4 Monty 2’s I’ve tried thus far, which I’ve had atrociously bad luck with.

I think this might have been the double edmundo. Ash dropped just before i took the pic. Tbh i prefer a Monte 2, although i hear you. Monte 2's can be a flip of the coin. And there hard to judge sometimes based on looks. Some of the best Monte 2's I've had have been very ugly haha. 

This Double Edmundo or Edmundo (not too sure what it was), left a very nice slick and oily mouth feel which i really enjoyed, and a bit nutty too. 

• Like 2

No photo. Smoke a Partagas Maduro. It was ho-hum. Uneventful and disappointing. Is that typical or should I try again?

I had a similar experience last week, 2nd one I've tried. Mine was slightly under filled which may of taken from the experience, felt that it improved in the last half but started off a lot stronger than I remember the first time. I didn't buy a box and based on that last experience and the RG I wouldn't.

5 hours ago, robertsccr5 said:

d1458e6a7bf59f39e72429ed602d17dc.jpg

Boli PC. Really love this Boli flavor. Anything similar I should look out for? I've got a box of PC, BBF just arrived today and two CJ on the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dont think so. The BCJ is gonna be the closest I suppose...

Guest Nekhyludov
42 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Enjoying an HUHC on a beautiful afternoon.

@Cletus, your vacation pictures are killing me! I'm stuck in crappy late winter/early spring weather. Very envious, my friend. I hope it's as gorgeous as it looks :D