• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

The pool opened today at la casa de Boulevard.  Kiddos in bed after a hard day of playing. 

Mag 56 and a couple fingers (ok, maybe several fingers) of Macallan 12 year double cask.

Sounds like the neighborhood donkeys and neighborhood coyotes are having a rumble. 

20170401_201953.thumb.jpg.933c2a7ab43af191c4d1beb6f776da5b.jpg

Great smoke!! Had one a while ago and now need to find a box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Philc2001 said:

I felt like I've had to smuggle in a smoke here and there all weekend. Late last night after picking up my daughter at the bus station we went for a late dinner, and I was really hoping to get a smoke. By the time we got home and settled in it was after 11pm, but I snuck out to the back patio and smoked a PLMC. I was practically falling asleep by the time I finished it.

Today, we had tickets to the Jim Jeffries comedy show. We stopped at friends house we haven't seen for months on the way to the show, and I managed to sneak in a Bolivar Tubos #1 - my first and certainly not my last. We just got home from the show, and it's nearly midnight, and I just lit up an Monte #5 as a nightcap. 

G'night all.

Love me some edgy JJ comedy, you usually get a lot more than you paid for in his 'late' shows.  Love me some PLMC's and BT#1's too, wins all-round! 

• Like 1