• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

Enjoying a Trinidad Ingenios Edicion Limitada 2007 with @matt123 while on vacation. A great smoke and a great BOTL!  

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

Great picture! Been very curious to try this stick, I am big fan of the trinidad line, what kind of flavors did you find in it? Similar to a robusto T or extra? Enjoy the Vaca!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, strikethebox7 said:

Great picture! Been very curious to try this stick, I am big fan of the trinidad line, what kind of flavors did you find in it? Similar to a robusto T or extra? Enjoy the Vaca!

Of course, as I was enjoying the company, I was not concentrating on the flavors as much as I would have normally. The cigar reminded me of the Fundadores but a little more Nutella flavors in addition to the typical Trinidad Fundadores. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Yesterday 5451e4b74829e7767ccaba714b33ae83.jpg

My last RA Robusto blah blah blah Andorra. Thanks heavens. They were all mediocre at best.

CoSho delivered, as always.

92d3cacf5fced553e36d081422110237.jpg

Today my third Bolivar Tesoros. Crap. These have massive construction issues, my friends. When it did draw, it was bitter AF. I'm not alone - most of my german friends have >50% sticks with bad construction.
28c5ff4fa2638eea37fe780cb6a392fa.jpg

BTW, in the background you see the king snake that recently moved into my garage :)

Very cool.  

The snake I mean...  

Hope the recent LGC German release is better than your Bolivar review.... ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lotusguy said:

I have to fire up one of the Glorias soon - the two I had before were good, but not great. Here's a better picture of my pet snake.

ff817f8d6a746d2c6c6f20b758ffa762.jpg

She's a beauty!  Lampropeltis zonata.  You rarely see these guys above ground, they emerge in the spring when things warm a bit, they mate and then by mid summer are mostly underground again.  Believe it or not, people used to hunt these snakes pretty intensely for the pet trade, especially down here in SoCal.

I'm a little surprised by how docile it is, just hanging out in plain sight and posing for pictures.  Seems like a good smoking buddy!

• Like 3