3 hours ago, stunod said:

Then backed it up with Ramon Allones Club Allones LE 2015. Stellar cigar. Ashes only ones . Best cigar I've has all year, and I have have some good shit.

I've got a couple boxes of RAE JUL 15, and have left them intact.  Time to crack one open and sample, it sounds like!

• Replies 70.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Enjoying a Por Larrañaga Encantos Edición Regional Asia Pacifico 2010 paired with an Americano.

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

Have 1 box.  I love those cigars and am still kicking myself for not getting more.  Of course if I had bought more at the time, my wife (read BOSS)  would have cut me deep.  :D

Enjoy them!!!!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, luv2fly said:

I love those cigars and am still kicking myself for not getting more.

You and me both, my fellow brother.

Such an exceptional cigar. Smoking beautifully right now and still has legs for a few more years.

• Like 1
Where have all the good Monte's gone? So far this one is disappointing... 50424084f40b4c343d8301bcb805cc89.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great beer though. I've enjoyed a few Montes and the oatmeal Stout, great combo IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
On 5/5/2017 at 1:40 PM, Cmelle said:

Cigar of the year, my ass.

I bought a 10 pack of these when they were voted cigar of the year by CA, out of curiosity. So I've had them for around 2-3 years. Age did not do them well. I remember them being quite pleasant fresh. This one had a bitter undertone throughout the whole cigar. 

I had to finish with 2 CoSho's to feel satisfied :2thumbs:

2017-05-06 02.38.40.jpg

2017-05-06 02.38.57.jpg

Don't beat around the bush...tell us how you really feel.  :ph34r:

On 4/19/2017 at 1:02 AM, Sean3 said:

Must have been a good one...are they aging well?

Sean, they rarely age poorly IMHO

• Like 1