• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 5/13/2017 at 4:04 PM, encephalization said:

Had my last Cohiba Maduro last night. Have not cared for any that I've smoked and this didn't improve my judgement. Very muted (and also see the tunnel) and not a great burn.

Today I'm enjoying a 10+ year old Opus with some of the best NC smell I've ever experienced on the foot. Pure raisin and cinnamon. Raisin has dominated the first third with earth in the background, still a fair bit of spice, very well balanced at this age.

Smoke well this weekend, fellow Friends!
8c87de667aecdf23f6b7863c91e96d08.jpgc1228f35e3e71ad15e6293794cf2c9fb.jpgc45c9a678b35d75a7319d9dcc04f23d1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That raisin profile is the reason I stray back to Opus.  Enjoy~!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jschrader510 said:

06b850bbf89776b7485f6034ef5c313d.jpg

Was in San Francisco for work last week and stayed the weekend with a close friend. Great weather and a fantastic time as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be up there next week for a few days...Gonna bring some aged smokes for some wharf and crab nights!

• Like 1

Was going to review this small club corona but I think my taste buds are shot from the Tatuaje TAA cigar I had a few hours ago. This one is ETP Mar 16, I'm getting some floral notes and tobacco, that's about it lol. Atleast it is pleasant. Im blaming this one on my tongue.
ca382033b3d408bb0a9838d7f1e03c9e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Will be up there next week for a few days...Gonna bring some aged smokes for some wharf and crab nights!

Make sure to check out Occidental when you're in town. I was there a few weeks back and the owner was sitting next to me - couldn't have been any more generous! Great scotch and rum selections.