• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, Knilas said:

The box I have has been inconsistent as all get out. Underfilled... Tight draw.. You name it. I don't find them to be anywhere near as flavorful as the PLMC and/or Panatela. Just my opinion..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've been smoking through a box of EOT Jun 16 "Mostly Seconds" and they have been fantastic through and through. Burnt Sugar, Dark Roasted Coffee, Bread / Brioche even perhaps and an underlying glimmer of caramel that will shine through in spades with time. The last couple have suffered minor burn issues but I surmise their global transit and fluctuating temp plus humidity conditions has finally caught up. Personally when these come up on 24:24, I will be jumping on procuring two boxes without a second to waste.  

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov

As another FOHer so eloquently put it: Church is in session! 

Nice berry notes, reliable performance. Just a solid smoke. 

PLA NOV 14

20170524_184410.thumb.jpg.236dc1ebb92a211ba401f7c9145a2ae8.jpg

12 minutes ago, BossHog said:

After spending the majority of the day at the hospital, I decided to treat myself to an Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso Edición Regional Mexico 2016. Paired with Laphroaig Lore.

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

Everything okay with you?

• Like 2

After spending the majority of the day at the hospital, I decided to treat myself to an Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso Edición Regional Mexico 2016. Paired with Laphroaig Lore.

IMG_0437.thumb.JPG.d935e76a35e92b2765aa09e4aa35ccd1.JPG

IMG_0440.thumb.JPG.7a6a5eb7c1c942ce47e5c4a3d8541068.JPG

Pretty sizable pour. Must-have been one hell of a day. Pray things get better for ya! :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3