• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On June 23, 2017 at 8:07 AM, nick-seattle said:

Trinidad La Trova 17 (no date code). A beast of a cigar (6.5x52), but way too young - 1 inch tasted great (a lot of very creamy and smooth coca), but then it fell apart due to its age.

20170623_080011.jpg

Wow the la trova i have been waiting for this to come out.  How much are they selling for?  I will buy them on the first 24:24 if I am fast enough.  Also are they avail at all LCDH?

• Like 3

Guest Nekhyludov

RyJ Ex4. This was one of my favorites 15 years ago, but they've been pretty poor for a pretty long time. This single from our host is much better than other recent examples I've had. 

20170624_173557.thumb.jpg.c59e735f929bc7920e7fa5cd162e8603.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.3020a15eb0c0ef2c9231faa1fcec0c2d.jpegLast BHK 56 from 2006.  Best smoke I ever had I will post a review shortly 100 points for me

You smoked a cigar from 4 years before the first release? That's impressive :P
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Maybe he had hook ups on the pre release emoji12.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no I screwed that up.  nothing gets passed anyone here it was from 2016 box code my screen is cracked on my iPhone and I have to re type things and did not realize the error.