• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, CigarAsh said:

I know there's been a lot of mixed reviews on these, especially when people compare them to the prior La Escepcion release.  But, I think these are absolutely brilliant cigars.  The Don Jose box I brought back from Italy last year has opened up amazingly. Beautiful flavors and spices. Perfect roll and burn.  Enjoying this one on my deck overlooking the wife's summer gardens.  Perfect evening here in KC after a lot of summer storms the past few days.  Easily a 94/95 type cigar for me tonight   IMG_0031.thumb.JPG.0dca9aa4d733cb4b5ae6d75c98458b63.JPG

Temperature wise, we have been having great weather here in KC. Perfect to be outside and enjoy some cigars. I hope it sticks around a while longer!

• Like 1

Party Short for the short drive to the machine shop.

image.thumb.jpeg.4ebfdedf1727f24b13c6cf1e956343c2.jpeg

Every mention of the damn things makes me look at the not Sold Out 24:72 cabs. I really, really shouldn't...and yes, I know the sale status won't be updated over the weekend. Knowing this doesn't help.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Every mention of the damn things makes me look at the not Sold Out 24:72 cabs. I really, really shouldn't...and yes, I know the sale status won't be updated over the weekend. Knowing this doesn't help.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Oh, you must be speaking of the Partagas Shorts.  Those Partagas Shorts are a real winner.   When I want a nice, snappy Short smoke I reach for Partagas Shorts. 

When you're enjoying Partagas Shorts you're really living!

:fuel:

• Like 2