FOH'ers Daily Smoke

OPG Dic 14 Partagas Seleccion Privada EL 2014. Have you been resting these? If so, it may be time to start sampling them. This is definitely one to savour if you are a fan of the Partagas marca. A detailed review can be found in the Review Section.

596370048a5bd_2017-07-0911_26_52.thumb.jpg.4c3db9ab187ec9549eb1a4c34d5e1545.jpg

I'll have to check out your review John. I always like your reviews. To be honest, I haven't seen too many of these around and being smoked on here. Were they not very well received upon release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

I'll have to check out your review John. I always like your reviews. To be honest, I haven't seen too many of these around and being smoked on here. Were they not very well received upon release?

Indeed they were but your question got me thinking (about how quickly they became unavailable). I'd have to speculate that those rosado (or red) wrappers couldn't have been too bountiful in the time they were rolled, unlike the leaves required to roll the Ramon Allones Club Allones for example. Limited Editions, as we know, do have a shelf life as their moniker alludes to, but the 2015 Limited Editions seemed available for a much longer time, with the Club Allones being available on a 24:24 not too long ago. The 2014 Partagas Privada Seleccion LE started to be widely available in the second half of 2014, from memory, but by the third quarter of 2015 their availability started to wind up much sooner then the similarly 10-count box editions of the 2014 Cohiba Robustos LE's. 

Guest Nekhyludov
5 hours ago, encephalization said:

Stuck in Brazil after flight delays. How Delta/GOL can turn an already long travel (28 hrs) to a never-ending trip (52 hrs and counting) is beyond me. The tranny prostitutes howled until 5 am outside of the shitty hotel room they put me up in. Even the local airline, despite being filled with smoke at landing (see below), made it on time. Worst thing is, I'm out of clean clothes and cigars (the clothes I can do without but..).

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you make it home safe and get to smoke something good!

8 hours ago, encephalization said:

Stuck in Brazil after flight delays. How Delta/GOL can turn an already long travel (28 hrs) to a never-ending trip (52 hrs and counting) is beyond me. The tranny prostitutes howled until 5 am outside of the shitty hotel room they put me up in. Even the local airline, despite being filled with smoke at landing (see below), made it on time. Worst thing is, I'm out of clean clothes and cigars (the clothes I can do without but..).

Anyway, the last cigar of the trip was a very crusty Añejo. Old school band and very, very tasty (although almost too strong for my taste).42e302b1736f23af9802c8d4c685ef48.jpgd73961631999ff698428ac791d85f2ee.jpg3bd0a316c13dbe5eb395a1477b324518.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I hope  you make it home safe also. The smoke in the airplane just seems unreal. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, encephalization said:

Anyway, the last cigar of the trip was a very crusty Añejo. Old school band and very, very tasty (although almost too strong for my taste).42e302b1736f23af9802c8d4c685ef48.jpgd73961631999ff698428ac791d85f2ee.jpg3bd0a316c13dbe5eb395a1477b324518.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow that's crazy, home you make it safe

• Like 1