FOH'ers Daily Smoke

No picture but just finished up a LSM ABR 08 HDM du Roi received from a friend and it was outstanding. My first and only one of these and one of the best cigars I've had in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8b4f320d6e0b1070581628a75182f097.jpg
Just got these in (Curivari) last week. Lots of pepper but the resting aroma is very nice. If these are like the other vitolas they will settle down into a great cigar.
Waiting on the wife to get home off work from the island. The little one is in Fl with here Nana so just maybe we can go out to eat and not hear complaining. Enjoying the weather and treating this weekend like it's my last!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doctorossi said:

Tatuaje 7th

2017 Ford GT

How'd I do? 

Pretty darn good.  Tatuaje Noellas and, yes, a 2017 GT.   Was surprised to see one out on the streets.  They're not easy to get....  BUT, very cool this fellow drives his rather than hiding it at home in perpetuity.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Pretty darn good.  Tatuaje Noellas and, yes, a 2017 GT.   Was surprised to see one out on the streets.  They're not easy to get....  BUT, very cool this fellow drives his rather than hiding it at home in perpetuity.  

Rats. My guess was between the 7th and the Noellas. I couldn't quite judge scale from your picture.

Have you taken any more sneaky pics of the GT? I'd enjoy seeing one in the wild, too.

• Like 1

Hey is that one of those new box cutter/cigar cutter?   

22 minutes ago, Jbhunter223 said:

Wasn't expecting much outs these creams since I got them yesterday, but I'm a curious guy so I had one anyway.  Gota say it was really good. Didn't change much throughout but I really enjoyed it. 

IMG_4636.JPG

• Like 2