FOH'ers Daily Smoke

10 hours ago, Charltonc said:

70s and 80s Monte no4, VR jubilee, upmann humidor diadema 150, Sancho panza belicoso from 16, and 17 Reynaldo sublime7c0022735179537c2864262168e81c4c.jpgd251f88036b70d4601ce47e496128127.jpg201d160ec264080b6e5358d7a90ec884.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Luv the band on the Sancho Panza. Classic. The Sublime looks beautiful.  May I ask why an angle cut on the Panza?   Seen this before. 

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2b8d5957db5cd58c77a686ea797bf4c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are these? I've been on the fence about getting a box. I had a cedros deluxe #3 That I really enjoyed and was hoping these were just as good. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How are these? I've been on the fence about getting a box. I had a cedros deluxe #3 That I really enjoyed and was hoping these were just as good. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

They are OK. Still a little rough around the edges. Maybe a little extra humidor time will help but It's not a cigar I'd buy again to be honest.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what FOHers consider the holy grail the 03 DD can you elaborate on your experience?

Grailish I guess, but these are from cardboard packed 03s. I prefer my cab from 00, tobacco on tobacco is just bliss and I like the cigar roundness (shape) in 50 cabs. I get cedar, peanut butter, cream and salt twang from aged Dieuxs.
  • Like 1

I smoked a 2003 DD from a 50 Cab just last night. They are great cigars. I am not sure whether I'd say holy grail. Happy to throw one in the mail for you if you PM your address. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fugu said:

They come banded?

When I was there last December they had banded and non banded sticks. These were claimed to be Familiars and knowing they disco'ed, the shaggy foot, and my location which was on a porch of a small house on the finca I bought them anyway. Surprisingly they share VR DNA and my only regret is not buying more.

They also had some Unicos and Monte's (cant remember the size) that were banded and some BHK 56 unbanded along with a few others. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, saintsmokealot said:

When I was there last December they had banded and non banded sticks. These were claimed to be Familiars and knowing they disco'ed, the shaggy foot, and my location which was on a porch of a small house on the finca I bought them anyway. Surprisingly they share VR DNA and my only regret is not buying more.

They also had some Unicos and Monte's (cant remember the size) that were banded and some BHK 56 unbanded along with a few others. 

That's interesting. Always thought the bands wouldn't leave the fabrica, well at least not officially... :D

Would have grabbed them too, and - yup, a shame the Familiares are gone!